DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SPRING 2022

odessasteps

Not a single one of you will give a flying fart but 9 games into the new season and my hometown team Derry City sit unbeaten 6 points clear at the top of the league which has everyone here already dreaming of them winning their first league title since I was 12 years old (25 FUCKING YEARS AGO).

It's still early days of course and things might go tits up because going tits up is what Derry do when they come within a sniff of the league title so I don't want to get too carried away but Derry City at present are the best team in Europe, will win the domestic treble and then beat Man City 14-0 in the European Cup final.

Edited by Fuzzy Dunlop
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cubbymark said:

Good ebening, for real. Maybe Unai wasn't the problem, it was Arsenal.

As Danny Kelly says "just because you didn't make in the Premier League doesn't mean you're a bad player." And Emery is the coach l.

Burnley sack manager Sean Dyche with eight games left of season. That's come out of nowhere. I'd have stuck with Dyche till the end of the season. Terrible treatment by Burnley to Dyche.

Edited by The Natural

The Ricketts family is out of the running to buy Chelsea after declining to submit a final offer by yesterday's deadline (not that they were gonna be awarded the club anyway)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Natural said:

FA Cup Semi-Final.

Manchester City 0-2 Liverpool after 35 minutes.

Win or lose, that second goal is gonna take 20 years off my life. ???

6 hours ago, The Natural said:

From the reaction in the tweet and what you've said about it, I'm not even going to look at it away from here.

All you need to know is that Vlasic (West Ham) was being consoled by Westwood's teammates (Burnley) because he was clearly blameless. It was a freak accident in every sense of the word.

On 4/16/2022 at 11:16 AM, The Natural said:

@Pete: Just seen it now. Never mind Blue Moon, bet you turned the air blue. For those who missed it or want to relive it:

Oh shit.

I wasn't Steffen's biggest fan before this, but I'm definitely worried about him in goal for the USMNT at the World Cup now.