DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 12

Dolfan in NYC

Signs I've given up: I enjoyed watching the Divas rematch on RAW tonight rather than watch the Skins.

You might need help.  That Divas match was horrible. In a fair and just world, Tamina Snuka would have run through all the Divas.  Can we please get Awesome Kong back again WWE.

But I digress, Not sure where the wheels fell off of the Skins this season.  Seems odd

I think man code requires me to not "like this" but still funny as hell.

The Skins season is officially over.  Even the most delusional Skins fan working on ESPN 980 don't see the wild card now

I was shocked to see that the Skins are 2-12 on Monday Night at Fed Ex Field.   The worst home record in MNF by any team.   And most of those 12 losses were no contests by the 4th quarter

Stafford ain't winning jack squat unless the Lions clone Megatron somehow.

I'm pretty sure we can find another WR that coughs up an easy reception at the 5 yard line to blow a game.

I like you, Tabe.  Don't be like him.

I was a Lions fan before they drafted Billy Sims. I can be bitterly sarcastic for a second :)

lol @ these Washington sportswriters in the post-game conference. They're BRUTAL. They've done everything short of accuse RG3 of hiding in the grassy knoll.

You've got no video proving he WASN'T there, pal.

• Like 1