DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 12

Dolfan in NYC

What a wacky game this is. We're getting dangerously close to having a second tie game today. I know for sure there hasn't been two in a day since they started sudden death overtime in 1974 and I don't know if it's happened before that. Then again it's pretty much a moot point due to that poor Bronco player.

And yes I was delighted in Stafford and his efforts in allowing the Bucs to win today.

What a wacky game this is. We're getting dangerously close to having a second tie game today. I know for sure there hasn't been two in a day since they started sudden death overtime in 1974 and I don't know if it's happened before that. Then again it's pretty much a moot point due to that poor Bronco player.

And yes I was delighted in Stafford and his efforts in allowing the Bucs to win today.

Winning your way out of a high draft pick.

Oh shit wait you picked Freeman, maybe its for the best

Seriously considering changing Fowler's usertitle to "Going Down in a Blaze of Glory" right now. haha

Dewar revealing to me the power to change user titles is a very dangerous revelation.

Yeah - you keep thinking you have that power.

In fact - I think I finally figured out how to limit power to only the boards it was originally intended for

I went to that shit show in St. Louis yesterday.  Ha.  A couple things I picked up from my 40 yard line angle.

1.  I love how McCown is playing, but holy shit the Rams had no respect for his deep ball.  What you don't see on TV is either Marshall or Jeffery in single coverage 40 yards down field.  Marshall had a good day, but there were at least two deep routes where he had 3+ yards of separation.  It really makes you miss Cutler.  Teams should not be able to leave their CB's without safety help 40 yards down field on Brandon freaking Marshall of all people.

2. 3 DT's out, 2 LB's and 1 CB.  3 out of 6 are Pro Bowlers.  WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE CHRIS CONTE?  I would bet just about everything on Conte failing geometry in school.  The Bears have the worst safety play in the league and that group is healthy.

3. Someone needs to teach these young LB's to stay in their fucking lane.  All the Rams had to do was bounce or counter outside and it was golden.

I pretty much hate all sports right now.   :(

13 years is a long time. If you only win one Superbowl by 38 I think everyone would agree you're not elite and I'd accept that for Stafford.

This is such a retarded statement. You're blatantly trolling now.

13 years is a long time. If you only win one Superbowl by 38 I think everyone would agree you're not elite and I'd accept that for Stafford.

This is the worst trolling effort I've seen from you.  It's very disappointing. You are better than this.  I'm going to give you some time to go to your room and think about the poor choices you're making.  We'll talk about ways for you to improve after your nap.

• Like 1