DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 12

Dolfan in NYC

They should have just gone to the college rule where both teams start from inside the other team's territory and they turn off the clock, but that (I) is actually entertaining and (ii) makes sense, so it goes without saying the NFL won't do that.

That system is an abomination and a sin against God. . . . .

They should have just gone to the college rule where both teams start from inside the other team's territory and they turn off the clock, but that (i) is actually entertaining and (ii) makes sense, so it goes without saying the NFL won't do that.

The college rules are terrible. Start at the 25? That's always been awful..

Fuck Ray Rice. He's been dogshit all year so I bench him last week. He has a good game so I decide to start him in my flex spot this week. Over Keenan Allen. Never again Ray Rice, you'll rot on my bench the rest of the year.

They should have just gone to the college rule where both teams start from inside the other team's territory and they turn off the clock, but that (i) is actually entertaining and (ii) makes sense, so it goes without saying the NFL won't do that.

There is just nothing we agree on, at all.

Kuetsar has shit opinions on EVERYTHING

Or popular opinions are promulgated by  room temperature iqs. . .

You might want to try fixing your punctuation if you want to call other people retards because they disagree with you about football rules, bitch.

Anyway, I think I've read more than enough of your bullshit lately. Onto the Gonzo list.

The dumb OT idea I always had was to keep it sudden death, but teams could only score on either a touchdown or a safety.  Field goals are just taking the easy way out.  But I've thought ties are awesome and hilarious since I was a kid just because they irritate people so much.

Really? I do not remember disagreeing with you, previously. I dislike the college rule, I feel the 25 is far too close..   Maybe place the ball on the 50 and I'd be okay with it.

You might want to try fixing your punctuation if you want to call other people retards because they disagree with you about football rules, bitch.

Anyway, I think I've read more than enough of your bullshit lately. Onto the Gonzo list.

Eh, personal insult for insult. . . . 

Really? I do not remember disagreeing with you, previously. I dislike the college rule, I feel the 25 is far too close..   Maybe place the ball on the 50 and I'd be okay with it.

Just like hockey, change the game because sportswriters bitch enough. . ..

Eh, personal insult for insult. . . . 

Upon reflection my verbiage could have been better. . .