DVDVR Message Board

Rampage - 3/18/2022

19 minutes ago, Dirty J. said:

The Butcher looked like a fucking stud out there. Darby bumping all over the place helped as well. I only heard Butcher talk out of character, and boy the voice doesn’t match the appearance. 

Seriously!  I heard them interviewed on, I think it was Unrestricted, and I kept getting them mixed up because Blade sounds like what you think Butcher should sound like.

• Like 1

Easiest way to explain how the WWE got the “Bearcat” name. They wanted to give him the animal nickname that usually goes nowhere(See: Pitbull, Goatface, and Wildcat). But what animal could it be? “Well let’s see… He’s as big as a bear, but is agile like a cat. Wait… A BEARCAT!!!… *Insert backlash* *WWE employee discovers a former black wrestler on Google that used that nickname* Let’s use that to deflect criticism, and make people feel bad for giving shit to our obsession with animal comparisons.”

May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says 'Celestial AEW & Sims fan @CelAewSims Keith Lee looks like the kind of guy who would 'argue' with the referee in a very polite manner. "Sir, that was three. am quite certain that the opponent was completely and adequately covered in such a way that his shoulder could not protrude vertically in any fashion." 2:08 PM 3/20/22 Twitter Web App Retweets 37 Likes'

All around great stuff this week, with the exception of the Penta Obscuro silliness.

Cool to see Butcher get an upset win when It seemed like a predetermined outcome.

Also the post-main event brawl was great with Starks running down the ramp and only getting half his shirt off

• Like 2