DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 3/16/2022 - St. Patrick's Day Slam

On 3/15/2022 at 11:37 AM, Gordlow said:

Bay Bay and reDRagon vs Confident Champion Cowboy, Jungle Lad, and The Educated Dinosaurus

(it's not a six-man match. It's a one-dinosaur, four-man, and a bay bay match)

I think of it as a "champs vs chumps" match.

Though I have a bad feeling the chumps are going to win.

19 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

This show will be a win only if Tully mentions FTR Baldā€™s snot nosed punk son

Let's will a Tully segment onto the show.

I'm not really sold on the 2022 Hardys taking up TV time, but I'd really like to be proven wrong.Ā  Thus far I am more amused than annoyed by their awful retro, or let's call it what it is 'dated', presentation - the perfect cross between Butt Rock and shitty Emo.Ā  But other than Matt posting that terrific 'mistreatment tweet' (which should have been made clearer on the show), what reason do i have to believe Private Party are the heels against the guy who stole their money for over a year?Ā  Matt's promo on the 'Road To' chastising the Privates made no sense.Ā  Let's all hope Isaiah and Marq lay a real nasty black and blue beating on those goofy dudes.Ā  Ā  Ā 

Edited by HarryArchieGus
  • Like 1

some will love the fact they've waited exactly 1 year on to have rosa dethrone britt but they really could have done this 3-6 months ago. still looking forward to the match though

i am here for a hardy boyz retirement run and moxley/danielson killing geeks

• Like 3

They wanted to elevate Britt with a lengthy run, but the matches werenā€™t there (except maybe the Nyla match.)Ā Every program fizzled out and no one bought that sheā€™d drop the title to anyone besides Rosa or Ruby (maybe Nyla.) Itā€™ll probably be a good match tonight, but I donā€™t know where the title picture goes from here (give the fucking thing to Nyla.)

Ā 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, (BP) said:

They wanted to elevate Britt with a lengthy run, but the matches werenā€™t there (except maybe the Nyla match.)Ā Every program fizzled out and no one bought that sheā€™d drop the title to anyone besides Rosa or Ruby (maybe Nyla.) Itā€™ll probably be a good match tonight, but I donā€™t know where the title picture goes from here (give the fucking thing to Nyla.)

Ā 

If the end game isn't Serena Deeb, what are we even doing here?

• Like 4

I've long loathed the Jericho Townhall, but let's not confuse babyface Jericho with heel Jericho.Ā  He's at least 10 times the entertainer playing the asshole.Ā  I also can't help but be excited for what 2point0 brings to this unit.Ā  Call me crazy, but for one of the first times in AEW's short history I'm ready and game for a Jericho townhall.Ā Ā 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, AxB said:

Because the thread was started a day early, I spent half of yesterday convinced it was Wednesday not Tuesday. And between that, and the Americans changing their clocks already when we haven't, it's really been throwing me off.

Ā 

6 hours ago, AxB said:

UK peeps: Remember it starts at Midnight this week, not 1am. American clocks went forward last Sunday.

Cheers, @AxB for the heads up!

Loved the cage match. Nice wild and unpredictable match. Rosa and Britt can make magic when they have bells and whistles. Rosa slamming Brittā€™s hands into the thumbtacks got an audible ā€œOh, fuckā€ from me.Ā 

• Like 6