DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 3/9/22

7 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

"Emergency board meeting." Eat your heart out, Chris Jericho.

Reveal hidden contents

FNbxinqXIAQcwpQ?format=jpg&name=large

I hope the whole meeting is about how Private Party isn't turning in their timecards on time and somebody is using up all the bandwidth on the office internet with Spotify

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

I hope the whole meeting is about how Private Party isn't turning in their timecards on time and somebody is using up all the bandwidth on the office internet with Spotify

Customers have complained The Butcher & The Blade don't wear gloves in the AHFO butcher shop.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Customers have complained The Butcher & The Blade don't wear gloves in the AHFO butcher shop.

Butcher definitely needs a both hair- and beardnets.

I forgot to mention in my typical random-ass comments about Dynamite post, that JR complimenting Butcher for getting in better shape -- every single time he sees him on TV -- is turning into Mr. Burns telling Mattingly to shave his sideburns.  Like Butcher is going to keep getting leaner and Ross is going to keep calling it out, until Andy looks like one of those 1% body fat marathon runners, just all tendons and veins.

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, HarryArchieGus said:

Does Jora Johl not get a voice?  Let's all hope for a surprise run in from... Jora Johl.   

He should try to phone in to the meeting but they ignore him because it's a Robo call.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

"Emergency board meeting." Eat your heart out, Chris Jericho.

Reveal hidden contents

FNbxinqXIAQcwpQ?format=jpg&name=large

Classic patriarchy, leaving the female member out of the emergency meeting.

• Like 4

Johl's going to mumble throughout the meeting that he's going to set the Hardy compound on fire because he hasn't received his paycheck, didn't get any cake at the company party, and had his desk moved to the storage area.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 6

I'm hoping we get Mox/Bryan vs a team like say Butcher & Blade and that B&B pick up the win through constant tag moves and cutting off the ring. The early story of Mox/Bryan should be that, as talented/violent as they are, a seasoned tag team will find ways to beat them more often than not.

Build this to Double or Nothing against 2.0 in a "Daniel Garcia on a Forklift with William Regal in a shark cage" match.

• Like 3

I love how the ranking system gives a great excuse for a TV main event like this. Hangman gets to shine with another big win. Martin gets to push himself to the limit and then goes to the back of the line.

And one day there will be a crazy random title change on TV and it will have been earned because of matches like this.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Log said:

Based on nothing but my own thoughts, I'm calling that Miro returns tonight and goes after Hangman.

I'm calling Miro returns and joins up with Mox/Danielson doing a "Larry, Brother Daryl and Other Brother Daryl" gimmick.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Guys I am most excited for Danielson to match up against in AEW that we haven't seen yet.

Category A: JD Drake, Nick Comoroto, Serpentico

Category B: Pac, Andrade, Darby

Category C : FTR, Top Flight, Bear Country

Category D : Sting

So very glad to check Drake off here.

Edited by Matt D
  • Like 8

21 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Oh yeah.

That'll do.

I think The Well Violent Lads *tm* will get the win but I'd love them to start out with some miscommunication leading to the actual tag team picking up the win.

Lots of time for Regal to coach these guys into fighting shape as a team.

• Like 1

I know some of y'all are old enough to remember when virtually every pretty hippy girl (and all the Oprah-watchers) got really into reading "The Secret." 

You know, 'the Law of Attraction ' and how putting a desire out into the Universe was enough to bring it into your life? Remember that? About half the young women I dated at University (so, like, two) genuinely believed that nonsense. It was equal parts flattering and red-flaggish when they'd explain to me how they'd willed the date into existence.

Why am I bringing that up now? Hangman vs Dante! Bryan and Mox vs A Tag Team That Includes JD Drake!!! If JD Drake is wearing trunks, maybe it's time for me to admit The Law of Attraction is actually real.

Edited by Gordlow
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Gordlow said:

I know some of y'all are old enough to remember when virtually every pretty hippy girl (and all the Oprah-watchers) got really into reading "The Secret." 

You know, 'the Law of Attraction ' and how putting a desire out into the Universe was enough to bring it into your life? Remember that? About half the young women I dated at University (so, like, two) genuinely believed that nonsense. It was equal parts flattering and red-flaggish when they'd explain to me how they'd willed the date into existence.

Why am I bringing that up now? Hangman vs Dante! Bryan and Mox vs A Tag Team That Includes JD Drake!!! If JD Drake is wearing trunks, maybe it's time for me to admit The Law of Attraction is actually real.

Watch it, big guy. You’re starting to sound like Alex Abrahantes.

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Gordlow said:

Or AEW is 100% monitoring our threads and likes our ideas.

I like that our collective wills manifest things.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Casey said:

Jurassic Express versus The Acclaimed for the tag titles added as well.

Ok please make this one the surprise title change we’re trying to manifest!

• Like 1