DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 3/7 - 3/13/2022

Dolfan in NYC

I originally fast forwarded over the TRIPLE THREAT MATCH because I hate them but they gave it so much time that I went back and watched it.  It was a wreck but fun.  Randy Orton was awesome.  I never noticed how teeny Queen Zelina is until she got in the ring with Rhea Ripley.  That was  a good match with a truly shitty finish.  Ditto Austin Theory/Finn Balor.  It's kind of amazing how shittily booked WWE is, compared to AEW.  That Robert Roode/Dolf Ziggler vs Bron Breakker/Tomasso Ciampa was good.  Robert Roode is the best wrestler in the WWE?

• Like 1

So Owens makes a challenge to Steve Austin ... which is clearly to just be on the KO Show (as backed up by a graphic) ... but the announcers sell it like he challenged him for a match.

what-the-hell-was-that-smoking.gif

Opening match was a lot of fun.

The tag titles match was pretty fun. A pity AA are no longer champs.

Rhea/Liv vs. Zelina/Carmella was decent.

Bron/Ciampa vs. DD was solid.

KO doing his talk show with Austin will be a thing I guess. It feels weird mostly because despite being a talk show he also seemingly wants to fight them as well.

Maybe it was just me, or it did it seem like tonight they were going into overkill with the whole "if you lose, you're out of Wrestlemania" thing. I don't remember them going that heavy on it before in years past. 

The triple threat tag was good. I'm sad that Alpha Academy lost. Hopefully they get a mania match with RKBro to keep this feud going.

Owens challenging Stone Cold is a bold move. I guess Austin doesnt want to do a straight match but is willing to brawl and hit some stunners.

• Like 1

I watched Kevin Owen's call out. And once he started listing names like JBL, Booker and Shawn, the crowd noise sounded really really fake. Especially with so many people behind KO on screen, just listening. Is it constantly like that now? I watched a little bit of RAW last week and it felt the same. It really turns me off. Like watching a video where the audio is out of sync.

29 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

I watched Kevin Owen's call out. And once he started listing names like JBL, Booker and Shawn, the crowd noise sounded really really fake. Especially with so many people behind KO on screen, just listening. Is it constantly like that now? I watched a little bit of RAW last week and it felt the same. It really turns me off. Like watching a video where the audio is out of sync.

Its on and off, and annoying as fuck.  They did that to one of the Creed Brothers matches in NXT and it was so damn annoying because you also hear the crowd legit into the match as well so the added shit was drowning out a legit good reaction.

USA network is in 9 percent fewer less homes this year. At some point they probably might move both Raw and NXT to another channel during the next tv negotiations. Around 2023-24

And as reported by Big E in the hospital himself he has a broken neck thanks Ridge Holland.  Or what the video above just said

I don't know if Holland doesn't know how to really do it or just thought he was strong enough but that looked like a bad idea from the beginning 

Edited by hammerva

That tag match was going ok until that moment. Was really hoping it wasn't too serious, but I see otherwise. Glad it wasn't worse, but fuck does it suck to see that happen to E.

42 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I don't know if Holland doesn't know how to really do it or just thought he was strong enough but that looked like a bad idea from the beginning 

He hasn't really had an issue hitting it before, but I think E was just too big for him.