DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 3/17/22 - Louisville, KY

*Taped for BTI: Karl Anderson (w/ Doc Gallows) def. Deaner (w/ Eric Young & Joe Doering) (6:53) after the Gun Stun. Anthony Carelli did commentary. After the match, The Good Brothers demand their rematch for the tag team titles next week.

Impact Wrestling - Airing March 17, 2022 from Louisville, KY

*The Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley) def. Bullet Club (Jay White & Chris Bey) (12:37) when Sabin pinned Bey after the Skull & Bones

*Steve Maclin def. Rhino (9:56) after a spear.

*Bhupinder Gujjar def. Larry D (6:02) after the 2nd rope spear. Brian Myers did commentary. After the match, Raj Singh comes out. W. Morrissey chases Myers off. Bhupinder ends up throwing Raj from the ring where Morrissey then puts Raj through a table.

*Deonna Purrazzo(c) def. Lady Frost & Gisele Shaw (6:37) after the Queen's Gambit on Frost to retain the AAA & ROH Women's Championships

*Jonah def. Zicky Dice (0:27) with the Tsunami in a squash. After the match, PCO is wheeled out on a stretcher in a neck brace. PCO gets off and rushes the ring for a pull-apart brawl. PCO ends up doing a top rope dive onto security. 

*Masha Slamovich def. Arie (1:05) after the northern lights bomb.

*Josh Alexander def. Matt Taven (14:56) after the C4 Spike

Edited by DreamBroken

42 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

Great tag opener. Deonna/Frost/Gisele was a fun sprint, all three looked good. Always enjoy the Masha squashes. 

Man, Matt Taven looked great against Josh Alexander.  I forgot how good Taven is.  Josh Alexander is back to being the best wrestler in IMPACT!  I await the Jay White/Josh Alexander title match.  Hopefully Jay White hangs around long enough for that.  Speaking of which, did you notice Jay White kissing Alex Shelley's forehead?  That was adorable. That match was balls out.  Notice that Chris Bey almost dropkicked OVER THE HEAD of Chris Sabin.   PCO and Jonah is the secret berserk matchup of IMPACT! and I dig it!  I hate triple threat matches and what was Lady Frost and Giselle Shaw trying to do that nearly killed Lady Frost?   I assume we are moving towards Deonna Perrozzo vs Masha Slamovich and I will dig that too!  I didn't understand Steve Maclin having a beef with Rhino.  Did I miss something with Steve Maclin?  So much good possible wrestling moving forward.  JOSH ALEXANDER!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, DEAN said:

Man, Matt Taven looked great against Josh Alexander.  I forgot how good Taven is.  Josh Alexander is back to being the best wrestler in IMPACT!  I await the Jay White/Josh Alexander title match.  Hopefully Jay White hangs around long enough for that.  Speaking of which, did you notice Jay White kissing Alex Shelley's forehead?  That was adorable. That match was balls out.  Notice that Chris Bey almost dropkicked OVER THE HEAD of Chris Sabin.   PCO and Jonah is the secret berserk matchup of IMPACT! and I dig it!  I hate triple threat matches and what was Lady Frost and Giselle Shaw trying to do that nearly killed Lady Frost?   I assume we are moving towards Deonna Perrozzo vs Masha Slamovich and I will dig that too!  I didn't understand Steve Maclin having a beef with Rhino.  Did I miss something with Steve Maclin?  So much good possible wrestling moving forward.  JOSH ALEXANDER!

Oh yeah the PCO/Jonah feud continuing rules, their last match was epic so I can only imagine what happens next.

Maclin cost Rhino his match vs. Eddie at Sacrifice. First he laid out Eddie, but then Rhino too and said it was because everyone pointed the finger at him when it was Eddie that defected to Honor No More.

Gisele was aiming for a standing spanish fly I believe. Deonna's standing moonsault to both to follow was the best. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

Maclin cost Rhino his match vs. Eddie at Sacrifice. First he laid out Eddie, but then Rhino too and said it was because everyone pointed the finger at him when it was Eddie that defected to Honor No More.

Oh right!  I guess nobody was buying a face Maclin.

• Sad 1

"Aspiring wrestlers, do you fantasize about becoming the next great champion of the squared circle like the legendary Gorgeous George... or her boyfriend the Macho Man?" ?

Swinger's just the best. LOVED that line above. Also love how Swinger's new "Swinger's Dungeon" wrestling school seems to be attracting only "intergender tag teams and Demolition marks". Zicky Dice joining the Dungeon should be a blast.

Also, they're kind of turning Morrissey into a 2022 version of Sid Vicious and I'm liking that too. Arrive, powerbomb a dude, fist bump some fans, leave.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/18/2022 at 7:48 AM, pgi86 said:

"Aspiring wrestlers, do you fantasize about becoming the next great champion of the squared circle like the legendary Gorgeous George... or her boyfriend the Macho Man?" ?

Swinger's just the best. LOVED that line above. Also love how Swinger's new "Swinger's Dungeon" wrestling school seems to be attracting only "intergender tag teams and Demolition marks". Zicky Dice joining the Dungeon should be a blast.

Also, they're kind of turning Morrissey into a 2022 version of Sid Vicious and I'm liking that too. Arrive, powerbomb a dude, fist bump some fans, leave.

The transition from Swinger's Dungeon to Tom and Matt was hilarious. You know D'Lo and Striker would have somehow oversold it.