DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 3/10/22 - Louisville, KY

*Dark Match: Raj Singh def. Omar Amir

*Taped for BTI: Jordynne Grace def. Havok (8:21) via submission

Impact Wrestling - Airing March 10, 2022 from Louisville, KY

*Josh Alexander opens the show with a promo. Honor No More interrupt. Eddie and Josh go back and forth on the mic. Eddie blames the fans for his turn while Josh says Eddie lost his edge. Honor No More end up jumping Josh until Team Impact make the save. Scott D'Amore comes out and announces the main event will be Eddie Edwards vs. Rich Swann and right now will have Willie Mack vs. Kenny King with both teams banned from ringside. 

*Willie Mack def. Kenny King (8:41) with the frog splash

*Ace Austin def. Crazzy Steve & John Skyler (10:48) after The Fold on Steve off Skyler's shoulders, to advance to the X Division Championship match at Rebellion. Trey Miguel did commentary. 

*Mickie James, Chelsea Green, & The IInspiration (Cassie Lee & Jessie McKay) def. Tasha Steelz, Savannah Evans, & The Influence (Madison Rayne & Tenille Dashwood) (w/ Kaleb with a K) (6:02) when Mickie pinned Tasha after the Mickie DDT

*Bullet Club promo. Jay White calls out Alex Shelley for a 2 Sweet. Shelley comes out and is joined by Chris Sabin, setting up The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Jay White & Chris Bey next week.

*Eddie Edwards def. Rich Swann (19:21) after the Die Hard Driver. After the match, Honor No More come out to celebrate with Eddie. 

Edited by DreamBroken

Solid show that went by really fast. the 8 woman tag was surprisingly short given the amount of talents involved, but everybody looked good there. The IInspiration always have some of the best gear. Tasha's entrance is killer. Deonna bringing her weekly greatness setting up next week's double title triple threat.  the Shelley/Jay White back and forth was real good stuff, tag match next week should be awesome. Good long main event, nice touch of putting over Eddie using his ROH finisher here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DreamBroken said:

Solid show that went by really fast. the 8 woman tag was surprisingly short given the amount of talents involved, but everybody looked good there. The IInspiration always have some of the best gear. Tasha's entrance is killer. Deonna bringing her weekly greatness setting up next week's double title triple threat.  the Shelley/Jay White back and forth was real good stuff, tag match next week should be awesome. Good long main event, nice touch of putting over Eddie using his ROH finisher here. 

I see they are already booking past Moose losing the belt to Josh Alexander (since Moose needs surgery) and, MAN,  this Honor No More angle gets much larger and stronger legs with it now being focused on fucking Eddie Edwards versus fucking Josh Alexander.  Though we were denied the awesomeness of Kenny Omega/Eddie Edwards, it only took one well timed heel turn to give  us Edwards vs Alexander.  That match is going to fucking rock.  I had no idea that Alex Shelly was such a lynchpin of modern wrestling.  That segment was fucking great and led to setting up a match I want to see- so HUZZAH!  I'm stoked that Chelsea Greene is vaguely going to work through her injury.  I ASSUME she will turn evil and use her cast for the next year and half to CHEAT TO WIN!  LIKE GENE ANDERSON! IN 1977!  Best episode in forever.  God bless Josh Alexander.

• Like 3

I find these talk segments excruciating to sit thru.  Oh man, that Bhupinder segment raised the bar of terrible talk segments!  This is the kind of stuff that keeps their ratings and attendance in the toilet. Honor No More, Josh Alexander, the Bullet Club, the Guns are all competent on the microphone, all had fine lines, but the contrived set-ups and exclamation point drama just ruins these for me.  I'm trying to accept Scott D'Amore's act as so bad it's funny, but he's just relentlessly all over this show.  I'm so glad TK realizes his limitations concerning on camera speaking, if D'Amore ever realizes his he'll greatly improve the company's TV.  As per usual, completely turned off by Impact's gaga, but into a lot of the in ring.  Mack-King was solid.  Mack would really benefit cosmetically to work his matches in his entrance attire.  Skyler-Steve-Ace was alright.  John Skyler is one of my favorite ppl to watch right now.  That guy is silky smooth.  The Women's match was fun - I dig pretty much all those ladies.  So much starpower!  Edwards and Swann was fun.  The Jonah Promo was solid.  Somehow Jonah is able to have good talk segments in Impact.  More proof what a special performer he is.  It'll be even more discussed when he's able to start working in Japan regularly.  

Edited by HarryArchieGus
  • Like 2