DVDVR Message Board

AEW - MAR 2022

matt925

3 hours ago, Matt D said:

I know people are excited about the shape Bret seems to be in, but doesn't it make sense for Arn to end up with a face-leaning Revival since he barely has anything to do with Cody and Brandi gone?

In kayfabe, Arn helped negotiate their contracts.  Yes, that's this week's entry in "AEW angles we all forgot about."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Technico Support said:

In kayfabe, Arn helped negotiate their contracts.  Yes, that's this week's entry in "AEW angles we all forgot about."

Let it play out, man.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

BTE is slowly pushing the idea that the title is corrupting Hangman and making him a bad person. Granted, it all ended with Hangman and the Dark Order roasting each other, but the signs are there. Which is an interesting idea, since everyone who has held the title so far has either already been a heel, or eventually went heel. Jericho already was, Moxley was about to turn heel right before he went to rehab (and now he's arguably in a shades of grey area), Omega turned into a piece of shit, and now Hangman is making bad choices and forgetting about his friends and what got him there in the first place.

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Punk tweeted that he's coming to Austin, so he's probably back on TV this week. 

And they advertised that MJF is going to be doing a promo, maybe connected? Is it too much to ask that I get to see an actual Punk match? 

2 hours ago, Log said:

My wife has a Luke Perry 90210 t-shirt she wears around the house.  My son cannot fathom why she owns a t-shirt with "Jungle Boy's dad" on it.

Man, I'd love to see a heel rock one of those vs. Jungle Boy someday (provided Jungle Boy were cool with it, naturally). Sure, only those of us over 120 years old would get it, but Excalibur can explain it to the rest of 'em.

• Like 2

Wasn’t Luke Perry on Riverdale up until his death? Because I think that was a popular show for kids. They might know who he was.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jiji said:

Bucks and Omega liking lots of cody jokes on social media. ?

Long term booking. Cody will lead Team WWE against Omega and “The Alliance 2.0” at Survivor Series 2024, after WWE and AEW merge into World Elite Entertainment. WEE - Get the Wrestling Out.