DVDVR Message Board

March 2022 Wrestling GIFS and Pics

A five star match. To me, this is the 1997 Match of the Year and what a year it was but more. It's not only the best match in WrestleMania history, it's the best match in the history of WWE. Furthermore it's the greatest match in wrestling history.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

FUCK, that was not the most well thought out spot.  To exploder a guy off a platform and down to the chairs and cement, but he's still not the one getting the worst of it?  That's something.

That's nowhere close to the most ill-conceived ECW spot. That's just run off the mill idiotic,  Sabu probably has 10 worse off the top of my head. With that said,  until Sammy Guevara did that 630 to the floor a couple weeks ago,  I'd say that is spot is a dumber spot than I've seen in at least a decade. 

• Like 6

it's not even the most memorable spot from that match (nor is it relevant to the finish), which just underscores the point

Edited by BobbyWhioux
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Wonder what the AJPW folks would have thought about PY Chu-Hi.

Wasn't that dude's name like Hickerson or something? That's pro-wrestling as fuck.

1 hour ago, Peck said:

Wasn't that dude's name like Hickerson or something? That's pro-wrestling as fuck.

It wasn't until years later I learned Tojo used to work as PY Chang/Chong/Chung and the name they gave Phil Hickerson was a nod to Tojo. 

10 hours ago, supremebve said:

That's nowhere close to the most ill-conceived ECW spot.

Well there's a thread topic.

my first thought is it's gotta be New Jack almost killing Vic Grimes, right?

Edited by BobbyWhioux