DVDVR Message Board

March 2022 Wrestling GIFS and Pics

11 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Who's Oscar? Dustin? QT? 

No, Oscar is Vince with turned around ball cap and sweats welcoming him to the bulding. C'mon, tell me you can't see Vince throwing his cigar on the ground only for Cody to spear it with his walking stick in disgust?

James

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Villano IV is "only" 56. And he's actually younger than V5. 

Canek is 69. Rayo Jr is 62.

I guess I was assuming that it wasn't THAT Canek. Dang.

It's really wild that the trampoline wrestling (which I've only seen done once in the footage) got mainstream coverage like that. I'd still say that the lunar wrestling match was one of the ten worst we've seen in the entire collection so far though.

Ueda's gonna Ueda.

x6zr6n.gif

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Cobra Commander said:

not sure which would have been a more fun matchup, Bret Hart vs RVD, or Bret Hart vs Sabu

I think Bret could have gotten something decent out of Sabu. But him vs RVD would have been a trainwreck

33 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

I think Bret could have gotten something decent out of Sabu. But him vs RVD would have been a trainwreck

Bret vs Sabu would have a been a bit of a spectacle match where Sabu has the edge early due to the style difference and Bret has to find a way to adjust. Bret/RVD is would have probably been better in a variety of ways, depending on if it's heel Bret/face RVD or if they're trying to do RVD as a heel vs face Bret (IOW, who is calling more of the match).