DVDVR Message Board

March 2022 Wrestling GIFS and Pics

21 minutes ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

The only thing in pro wrestling more cringe than CYN.

I thought that before the 4th grade Halloween costume. Now it's cringe on cringe on cringe man.

Yeah, I get embarrassed in a room by myself when that nonsense comes on.

• Like 1

YSWd92g.jpg

HvGXpGm.jpg

TjnIefn.jpg

I was reppin' NJPW and AEW at the local amusement park. 

(Anyone here besides @The Natural and I who has one of the "old school" hoodies?! I'm sure there's at least one more in the club on here).

There was another dad, a big Japanese dude, wearing a LIJ cap. I made Naito's  round-eye gesture at him and his face lit up and he came over and fist-bumped me. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gordlow said:

YSWd92g.jpg

HvGXpGm.jpg

TjnIefn.jpg

I was reppin' NJPW and AEW at the local amusement park. 

(Anyone here besides @The Natural and I who has one of the "old school" hoodies?! I'm sure there's at least one more in the club on here).

There was another dad, a big Japanese dude, wearing a LIJ cap. I made Naito's  round-eye gesture at him and his face lit up and he came over and fist-bumped me. 

@Gordlow: Looking good my friend. Cheers for the tag, the pictures and bonding with a fellow wrestling fan over LIJ. Great how we've got the original AEW Logo Premium Varsity Zip Hoodie (2019 Colors) and at 50% off when we bought them. I prefer the grey border to the white. My friend @NikoBaltimore's Wife has one. @Jiji as well. Any others want to join the club?

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1