DVDVR Message Board

March 2022 Wrestling GIFS and Pics

• RIPPA pinned this topic
21 minutes ago, Horatio said:

It's sad when you have to palm-strike a guy in the eye just to remind him when to lose his footing...

Funny story along these lines. I worked Necro before. I'm smaller than he is. Very politely in the back he says to me ' Hey on the punch, chop, punch, chop spot would you mind putting your hands up once the chops are done and I go to just punchign you in the corner? It'll be a lot more believable that way'. I'm cool with that made total sense and I assured him I wouldn't try and show him up or make him look bad or anything.

The first punch hits me right in the temple so hard I am legit out on my feet. My eyes are open and I'm reacting to his strikes, but I am legit out. So we get to the point where I'm supposed to get my hands up, and no one is home. So he thinks I'm trying to be a tough guy showing him up and he starts blasting me full force with punches to my jaw and head lol. He eventually got me down to the mat but hands never did go up to protect myself.

(For clarity dude was a total sweetheart and apologized a million times in the back when I explained what happened. Necro was one of the softest spoken and nicest guy you could ever meet. Shitty political rants he currently posts on Facebook aside).

• Like 10

On 3/1/2022 at 4:16 AM, The Natural said:

I associate March more than April with WrestleMania. Not only my top two WrestleMania matches but my top two WWE Matches of All Time:

bret-hart-vs-steve-austin-wrestlemania-1

#1.

4c50d-15774640072641-800.jpg

#2.

Bret-Austin is still the default "Best WWE match of all time" that my brain goes to when I think of this topic.

The WM 10 opener is so fucking good too.

Edited by eikerir
  • Like 1