DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 2/21 - 2/27/2022

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, Niners Fan in CT said:

Seems Owens for the tag scene and NOT SCSA?  ?

I think they're just creating multiple options in case something falls apart with SCSA. KO did go out of his way to get in another dig at Dallas tonight..

Not super interest in Miz/Logan vs. Mysterios though I do appreciate Paul finally realizes he should be a heel whenever he pops up in WWE. The tease for Cody was slightly amusing.

Alpha Academy vs. Street Profits was good.

I curse the motherfucker who realized they could get me to watch a Ziggler match by Ciampa in it. The tag match with Finn vs. Dirty Dogs was decent.

Rhea/Nikki was a fun squash as well though its disappointing nothing is set up for Rhea at Wrestlemania right now.

Shelton/Priest was nice while it lasted. Finn taking on Priest should be good. Kind of surprised they aren't just saving it for WrestleMania.

The Bianca/Becky segment was decent. The Bianca/Doudrop match was pretty darn good.

I assume Edge faces AJ at Wrestlemania. 

Didn't bother with RKBro vs. Owens/Rollins. 

• Like 1

Tyler Black and Kevin Steen!  That match was good.  Double D versus Bianca Belair was the match of the night.  That toprope tope by the Street Prophet was odd looking, in a good way.  All the wrestling was good, with DD/Belair getting past very good.  The main event was close to very good.  Good little night of wrestling.

• Like 4

WWE is a big wad of midcard and NXT is the undercard of the perpetual midcard, and tonight felt like a lot of undercard of the undercard.  The wrestling was fine- but I'm guessing everything on IMPACT! tomorrow will be better.  Luckily, Kacey and Kaden show up and my spirit is LIFTED.  The tag match next week looks like fun.

That was the first time I've seen Lash Legends in the ring. She was alright and is way the fuck bigger than I realized. Being in the ring against Io emphasized that even more. The match was pretty much a squash. It probably should went the way it should have, but I generally like tournament matches to have some fleshing out. Hopefully the rest get more time.

Nikkita Lyons looked decent. That said, this was a match that probably should have been a squash 

Kacy/Kayden vs. Ivy/Paxley was nice while it lasted.

What I caught of Ciampa/Ziggler was good. 

There’s a countdown to some dude taking a “Rock selling a Stunner” bump after being buttbumped by La Femme Nikkita, isn’t there? Drake Maverick is around so…

at least Vince doesn’t know about Joey Ryan so they’re not gonna have Lyons winning matches after people touch her ass and do a flip bump. Anyways, I wouldn’t trust Vince to handle Lyons on the main roster without there being a flatulence gimmick.

51 minutes ago, twiztor said:

are you discounting Jordynne Grace for some reason? Her tag team in Impact was even called "Team PAWG"

You are all forgetting 1980's Medusa Micelli.  Not that I notice these things.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4