DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania XXXVIII - 4/2 & 4/3/2022

Dolfan in NYC

9 hours ago, HumanChessgame said:

Cody is the popular prediction for Seth's opponent, but if that ends up not being a thing, who are the other best options? Bron? Shane (cringe)? Ciampa?

It is Cody without a shadow of a doubt.

I have no stake in this either way but I will laugh so incredibly hard if it is Shane.  I just wish Peacock made it possible to rewind/fast forward for live shows as I don't feel a need to watch stuff I don't care about waiting for whatever happens.

• Like 1

Reading Brocks promo from Raw,  seems if Brock wins, the two top titles will be unified into a new title from scratch history and records wise, The Unified WWE championship. Carrying on both previous titles lineages.

Edited by Blue Dragon

Random question: my wife signed us up for Peacock last night (using the Wrestlemania discount code ironically) because she's obsessed with Bravo. So, is Wrestlemania streamed live for free, or would I have to pay for PPVS?

4 minutes ago, JLowe said:

Random question: my wife signed us up for Peacock last night (using the Wrestlemania discount code ironically) because she's obsessed with Bravo. So, is Wrestlemania streamed live for free, or would I have to pay for PPVS?

Peacock streams it at no additional charge. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JLowe said:

It streams live like it did on the network. There's a WWE tab you can hit, and I think it's usually the main display on the peacock app.

I ironically used the Xbox Halo free trial for Paramount+ last night to watch US/Costa Rica. 

• Like 1

For what its worth - on this morning's WON radio show, Meltzer said that folks inside the WWE think the Shane McMahon returning stories are being blown out of proportion.

Basically Shane is coming for the Hall of Fame (especially since Vince is inducting Taker) and has never missed one. And then he we will just hang out backstage during the show like he normally does.

Dave noted that while this could be a giant Vince work, no one inside creative has been told anything about Shane

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

So weird that no watches anymore yet they can get the Dallas Cowboys to hype Mania for them

I mean... if they set their ring up at my work and took over the space I'd probably be down with hyping them too lol...

Not sure how that equates to people watching or not. They're literally in their work building. Not like they took time off and flew across the country to do those videos ?‍♂️

• Like 1