DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania XXXVIII - 4/2 & 4/3/2022

Dolfan in NYC

Man. Cody's been taken off the books for 'Mania. There's word coming out that Steve Austin hasn't agreed to come back. I can't think of any other Texans to plug in that spot of Kevin Owens talking shit about Texas. 

8 minutes ago, just drew said:

Man. Cody's been taken off the books for 'Mania. There's word coming out that Steve Austin hasn't agreed to come back. I can't think of any other Texans to plug in that spot of Kevin Owens talking shit about Texas. 

Booker T comes to mind.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Dragon said:

Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory is set for Wrestlemania Sunday. 

Sami vs Knoxville has also been announced for Sunday

Only matches I want to see are Lynch/Belair, Edge/Styles and Carmella/Zelina vs. Banks/Naomi vs. Morgan/Ripley. That's it. I hoped Banks would be in one of the singles women's championship with the build towards it that she's never won at WrestleMania but wins.

Per Meltzer - the women's tag title match is scheduled to be a 4 way with the 4th team being Natalya and a partner they haven't decided on yet

No - I can't tell you why they insist on sticking Nattie into all these matches

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Per Meltzer - the women's tag title match is scheduled to be a 4 way with the 4th team being Natalya and a partner they haven't decided on yet

No - I can't tell you why they insist on sticking Nattie into all these matches

Its a pity its a multi-team mess. I could see something like Rhea/liv vs. Sasha/Naomi being pretty great. 

WWE is asking for people to volunteer to work at Axxess, for free, in exchange for entry into a raffle to win tickets. To RAW. Not Wrestlemania, not automatic free entry to every volunteer, no. A chance to win two tickets to Monday Night Raw.

Stand Up for WWE, as they say.

• Haha 1

I'm probably most hype about Becky vs Bianca. Styles vs Edge should be good especially if it's a Straight up match. Lesnar vs Roman can be a hit or miss. 

I usually don't like these Legends segments like they are doing with Austin just to have him on the show but I understand Austin doesn't want to risk having a Michaels moment when he completely shit the bed in Saudi. I expect Austin to really get as physical as he can without actually having the expectations of having a match. It should be fun to watch and Owens is good at this stuff. It's a cheap way to get legends on the show but it's better than having a 30 second match like Rock did a few years back