DVDVR Message Board

The Ringer Matches of the Week

1 hour ago, Phil Schneider said:

JAyzeus, BRO! That's a lot of writing!

EDIT:  I'm glad you mentioned the Speedball/ King match.

• Thanks 1

This is true: Tomorrow is promised to no one, but if we can be remembered by our people the way Jamin Pugh’s people remembered him, then we will have lived a good life.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Really need to check out Kaito/Okada at some point. It sounds so fun. I hope Okada continues to bring a bit of that arrogant dickery out in his current title run.

Glad to see another who wants a Imperium/Raiders vs. Brutes/Strowman/Ricochet/Moss 10-man tag. It could be so much damn fun. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Really need to check out Kaito/Okada at some point. It sounds so fun. I hope Okada continues to bring a bit of that arrogant dickery out in his current title run.

Glad to see another who wants a Imperium/Raiders vs. Brutes/Strowman/Ricochet/Moss 10-man tag. It could be so much damn fun. 

u should watch at least the last three matches on  NOAH's "Last Love" 

Glad I'm not the only one who wants to see Rey/Dom in Mexico. Fantastic writeup. Looking forward to the next article which I assume are for the non-WM matches from the weekend. Very curious to hear about what was good there. 

Edited by Eivion

Phil's description of the whole Cody/Roman dynamic makes sense, but I was in the field where I didn't see that Cody beating Roman was a have-to-do-this sort of decision. Excuse my moves elitism for not thinking Reno's Roll the Dice finisher should win a World Title.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly the column got axed by The Ringer, hope to have some other things up there soon, I moved the column over to Patreon. It is free for a while, while I see if I can get enough people to sign up to make it worth doing

https://www.patreon.com/posts/phils-3-count-81694168?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

• Sad 6