DVDVR Message Board

The Ringer Matches of the Week

3 minutes ago, Log said:

Now if we can just get Brodie King to wrestle like he looks.

He's been getting closer since he joined AEW..

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, JLowe said:

Today I learned that WWE has one of the greatest joshi wrestlers of all time under contract in their C-league.

She still rules! You could do a lot worse then just killing an hour watching all the Meiko from NXT UK, great compact 10 minute match after great compact 10 minute match (Skip the Davenport street fight though, it was really good but ends in a gross injury)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Phil Schneider said:

She still rules! You could do a lot worse then just killing an hour watching all the Meiko from NXT UK, great compact 10 minute match after great compact 10 minute match (Skip the Davenport street fight though, it was really good but ends in a gross injury)

Any specific matches you would suggest from Meiko's run? I fell off of NXT UK early last year so I haven't seen anything in a while.

My wife DID get Peacock and I did watch the Satomura match from the NXT UK show and all I can say is that I hope The Final Boss is getting paid well. Meiko did some Meiko things, her opponent eventually realized she could fight a little stiff but didn't really have anything interesting to offer.

39 minutes ago, Sublime said:

I didn't expect to see a match from XPW ever showing up in one of these

Schneider's love for Necro Butcher is a long and storied love.

• Like 1