DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 2/2/22

5 minutes ago, Casey said:

pay your private jet pilot some overtime or whatever and go immediately get Keith Lee’s dorky ass ?

I was gonna pitch Biff Busick as a one shot just to fill the slot - and see him and Mox stiff the hell out of each other - but I know he's booked for Beyond ??

EDIT - actually shit, that's in two days... ?☝️☝️☝️

Edited by christopher.annino

My gut says that this could be Yuta's best opportunity of his career. They had Mox totally run him over last time to set up the Cassidy match and presumably the quasi heel turn or whatever. Khan understands that if you have to make a substitution, you have to give the fans their money's worth. Yuta had the really good Penta match a week or two ago and I think I read he had a good showing at BOLA. If I'm Mox, I don't want to just run over the kid again either. Mox gave a lot to Page and a lot to Bowens.

We'll see. I'm sure that there's another train of thought that says you just give the fans the star, let them sing along to the song, and have him crush Yuta and have some fun with Danhausen/Cassidy.

But Khan's a workrate guy.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, John E. Dynamite said:

Or Dean Malenko or Matt Sydal or Colt Cabana or Marina Shafir or half of Jay Lethal when he's taken over by the ghost of Randy Savage.

Now I want to see Jay doing an "All of Me" gimmick.

• Like 1

That Brandi Rhodes/Dan Lambert segment may have been one of the worst segments I have ever seen.

Main event was spectacular by both guys in another Dynamite classic. I'm wondering if this leads to a Cage match or maybe a Dog Collar match at Revolution? Just give me my damn Wardlow turn already! 

• Like 8