DVDVR Message Board

AEW - FEB 2022

The Natural

Sure, with a VPN, and individual purchases of each big event. And requires a work around now involving a mobile VPN I believe, since FITE has caught onto it. It's small hoops, but it's hoops nonetheless to jump through.

6 hours ago, Leonidas said:

If my local indy has a streaming service for £5 a month, AEW sure can.

Does your local indy also pull in $4 million on their PPVs?? lol

No one is saying they can't. We're talking about if they should. Hindsight and all, in the long run the WWE Network scored them a huge payday and worked out. But for the longest time they lost money on it vs what they could have made by keeping the PPVs as PPV only, UFC style. They also had 35 years of their own content and 70% of the rest of the industries' content on it. Had all they had was 3 good years of Raw, PPVs, Heat, Metal, & Jakked would it have sold as many subscriptions?

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Casey said:

Ontario, CA debut on June 3rd at the Toyota Center for a live Rampage show. Suspicious that Dynamite that week wasn’t announced, but it’s rumored to be the Forum.

I didn’t even catch that the was only for rampage on my first read thru. If they are gonna do the forum and then come back two days later I think that’s way too ambitious. It should just be one show.