DVDVR Message Board

Funniest, Silliest Moments in Wrasslin'!

Thomas Bugg

I don't remember, if it was supposed to be funny, but Kurt Angle shooting the Big Show with a tranquilizer gun cracked me up.

I remember how Kurt posed for pics with the unconscious Show, looking for all the world like a hunter who bagged a prized bear.  Had to be done for for lols.

I don't remember, if it was supposed to be funny, but Kurt Angle shooting the Big Show with a tranquilizer gun cracked me up.

I remember how Kurt posed for pics with the unconscious Show, looking for all the world like a hunter who bagged a prized bear.  Had to be done for for lols.

I know.

AAGN050_zps4698af21.jpg

061218_03_zps0df2425b.jpg

Found that on my computer, while searching for the Angle/Big Show picture and thought I put that in there without any comment.

It's Mecha Mummy vs. American Balloon and I guess Mecha Mummy is spraying milk out of his robotic boobs.

I can't find a link to it, but the Big Japan shopping mall brawl is one of the most bizarre things you will ever see.

This is the only thing I ever showed to non-wrestling-watching friends of mine and everyone loved it.

It's simply amazing!