DVDVR Message Board

Funniest, Silliest Moments in Wrasslin'!

Thomas Bugg

Freight Train and anybody involved in that crap should hang their heads in shame. Nothing but desperate, cheap on the nose garbage.  

What's the deal with Freight Train? 

Freight Train is a legitimately "challenged" young man.  People out there think he's being taken advantage of, but he's not.  People who shit on 5DW are seriously on the highest of horses.

• Like 1

Freight Train and anybody involved in that crap should hang their heads in shame. Nothing but desperate, cheap on the nose garbage.  

Freight Train is a legitimately "challenged" young man.  People out there think he's being taken advantage of, but he's not.  People who shit on 5DW are seriously on the highest of horses.

Freight Train is the most blatant of 5DW's terrible flaws.

• Like 1

That silent match was hysterical, could see Santino doing something similar in WWE, wouldn't get 10 minutes though!

Nor would the crowd shut the fuck up long enough to make it work.

The "WWE Universe" doesn't get anything that isn't WWE related, so yeah like you said, a bunch of jackasses would fuck it up for everybody.

Freight Train is the most blatant of 5DW's terrible flaws.

I don't look at it that way.  Maybe I'm biased because I know him and have worked shows with him.  He's such a sweet kid, I can't get made because he's out there living a dream.  Also, he makes more money than most workers I know around here.

• Like 2

Because somebody doesn't like shit, cheap looking, camp wrestling they are on a high horse? Oh that's fantastic. 

Hey I'm not laughing at Freight I find those promos legitimately funny. 5DW isnt for everybody I havent seen a show or a Freight match but his promos are gold im sorry they are. If I thought it was gonna start a thing I wouldnt of posted them they are silly promos I thought this was a silly promo thread.

• Like 1

Because somebody doesn't like shit, cheap looking, camp wrestling they are on a high horse? Oh that's fantastic. 

Well, it IS called "$5 Wrestling"....

• Like 3

Doomsday runs through a wall at the WMC studios after losing the unified title to Steven Dunn. A month later, he would debut as Kane at Bad Blood.

This is amazing.  He just walks through a wall, never to be seen again.

on the Kane tip

• Like 1