DVDVR Message Board

February 2022 Wrestling GIFS and Pics.

15 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

This version of Randy Savage with awful painted black hair and a mesh tank top that has ridiculous white stars on it vs. John Cena in 2005. All my money. Take it. 

Randy-Savage-Gorgeous-George.jpg

2424a4ea08982b422ad13e989bc99a47.jpg

Everything about this era of Savage was ridiculous and amazing at the same time. It's been an eternity since I bought a wrestling figure, but I proudly have one of this on my shelf.

• Like 2

Savage had thoroughly disappeared into the NWO ensemble and then he’d been on the shelf for a while with his injury, so it was just great to have him back and seemingly motivated to reinvent himself for modern wrestling audiences. The booking being shit and his body betraying him was out of his control, but he tried.

• Like 6

On 2/20/2022 at 9:00 AM, The Great ML said:

274340092_7008456615895847_3121199090203

"Angelo Poffo teaching sons Randy and Lanny the finer points of the grappling game."

This picture is awesome lol. Even at that young age both of the kids' personalities are on full display. Lanny is tentative and looking at his dad to tell him what he should be doing. Savage is just a fucking star already and staring dead into the camera like a deranged charismatic psycho.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Browsing /SC on Reddit, I saw a post about Shelton beating Flair for the IC title 16 years ago yesterday. Which reminded me...I was on TV that Raw during RVD's entrance!

received-477131997393768.jpg

Good times.

For the RVD weed reference, you could have also gone with High Times. Like the New Jersey shirt, btw. 

• Like 2