DVDVR Message Board

February 2022 Wrestling GIFS and Pics.

1 hour ago, Happ Hazzard said:

hxYGfST.jpg

Some very clever placement of guys on this. IRS placed just above his Varsity Club teammates Williams and Sullivan and Rick Steiner just below. Fabulous One Stan Lane next to Beautiful Bobby Eaton.

Plus smash is adjacent to the koloffs as is dusty to nikita..  also is eadie in twice as ax and masked superstar?

39 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

Plus smash is adjacent to the koloffs as is dusty to nikita..  also is eadie in twice as ax and masked superstar?

Yes, Eadie is the only guy on there twice with different gimmicks.

Don't think Dusty and Nikita ever teamed against the Road Warriors.

Smash would have better placed on the left as I'm not sure Kruschev and Nikita ever teamed against the Warriors.

Although I think the WWF always had Ax on the left and Smash on the right during promos, probably so the fans remembered who was who. They were always "Ax and Smash", never "Smash and Ax".

Edited by Happ Hazzard

I am totally blanking on who the person above Condrey/Gordy is. I thought it was the good Baron at first, but he’s next to Warlord. Bundy? 

Robert Gibson’s eyes are haunting me. Not saying it’s inaccurate…just haunting. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Shane said:

He’s literally going to become Svengoolie, then? You know…sure. He’s put in the work to get himself out there. Glad to see him reaping the benefits. 

I always thought his gimmick was an incredibly amusing Horror Movie Host Who Can't Wrestle anyway. I hope he gets a gig this, it really is perfect.

10 hours ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

I always thought his gimmick was an incredibly amusing Horror Movie Host Who Can't Wrestle anyway. I hope he gets a gig this, it really is perfect.

He could create two clones of himself. Mystery Science Theater Threehausen.

Enjoy the chicken and tip your waiter, folks.

• Like 3