DVDVR Message Board

February 2022 Wrestling GIFS and Pics.

R.66396022145e511cfe144fcc93d8610a?rik=l

The first Elimination Chamber match with Shawn Michaels crappy brown tights. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kane vs. Booker T vs. Rob Van Dam at Survivor Series 2002.

R.3f260b5e95e74bbc44d1b0395b56471a?rik=i

The best Elimination Chamber match, 2019's won by Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe vs. Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kofi Kingston at Elimination Chamber 2019.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

• RIPPA pinned this topic
12 hours ago, The Natural said:

R.66396022145e511cfe144fcc93d8610a?rik=l

The first Elimination Chamber match with Shawn Michaels crappy brown tights. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kane vs. Booker T vs. Rob Van Dam at Survivor Series 2002.

I really liked Shawn Michaels wrestlers-don't-know-how-to-dress-and-Christian-wrestlers-don't-GAF(!) transition period. It should have lasted longer. His t-shirts in those days were so backwoods they was retro! 

5 hours ago, Zimbra said:

I feel like if that's the right way to do the move then Saito should have just kept that one in his pocket.

Knowing how simply Shawn Michaels ended up with a rod in his back after hitting the edge of the casket, I personally hate all moves that land on the apron. 

Seeing Saito make poor Kobashi grimace in pain makes seeing all these stupid apron bumps worth it. Glad no one got hurt in all realness.