DVDVR Message Board

February 2022 Discussion of Wrestling.

After reading his comments in full it makes me sick that someone with these views is out there. 

What I'd seen was that Kendrick said "History is told by the winners of the war and sometimes that is an inaccurate depiction"  I wondered how that could get someone cancelled. I then wondered why so many of you would defend it. I After Dog mentioned Jewish eyes I looked into it and saw what was said and I wish I could take back every post defending him.  It makes me sick that we have people in our society with those kinds of thoughts. 

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Do you think people forgot about PAGE TWO of this thread already?

I saw people mention halloucast and thought it was WWII he was talking about when he mentioned "history being taught by the winners of the war and sometimes that is an inaccurate depiction"  100% honest.  

I am willing to bet a lot of people didn't see the full story either. What I did see was posted on Linkedin. I saw it while at work or I would have never known. I also didn't read this whole thread prior to posting.  Again that's on me. 

1 minute ago, paintedbynumbers said:

After reading his comments in full it makes me sick that someone with these views is out there. 

What I'd seen was that Kendrick said "History is told by the winners of the war and sometimes that is an inaccurate depiction"  I wondered how that could get someone cancelled. I then wondered why so many of you would defend it. I After Dog mentioned Jewish eyes I looked into it and saw what was said and I wish I could take back every post defending him.  It makes me sick that we have people in our society with those kinds of thoughts. 

You directly responded to Sammo's post about Holocaust denial. So either you're lying about not knowing or you don't read the things you're responding to. Which do you want us to believe?

2 minutes ago, Blue Dragon said:

I only eat all meat and deluxe pizza. Chicken on Pizza might be weirder than pineapple tbh. But that's just my opinion.

I love chicken on pizza, either chicken parm pizza or bbq chicken ranch pizza. That's as controversial my opinions on here will get.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dog said:

You directly responded to Sammo's post about Holocaust denial. So either you're lying about not knowing or you don't read the things you're responding to. Which do you want us to believe?

I didn't know his post was about all of that. Honestly all I saw was the post I told you about. Hell I even private messaged a few of you to apologize  after I read his comments in full.

Normally I wouldn't give a shit what people believe but I swear to you I did not see the whole story until you mentioned the jews eyes comment. 

4 minutes ago, Spontaneous said:

I just try to keep it kosher

unlike Brian Kendrick

I'm sorry. I had to take the easy lay-up.

Back to pizza. My favorite spot is a local shop called Giuseppe's near my job. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve never had Buffalo Chicken pizza with fries. I’ve had them with bell peppers though and that was good.

As for favorite, sausage and green peppers. Thinking on it, that’s probably my favorite. I shall meditate on this. 

• Like 1

We had an office lunch to take meet the new guy and went to a wood fired pizza place that made a damn good Sauage/Green Peppers pizza.

I grew up in a town that didn't have any delivery pizza shops. My choices were pretty much Pizza Hut or Domino;s.  When I moved to  a big city and now have 30 pizza shops within 5 mins it was a huge eye opener.   It's strange to me how some have the actual grilled buffalo chicken and others use the Buffalo fries though.