DVDVR Message Board

February 2022 Discussion of Wrestling.

2 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Gotta fault your logic there, friend.  Just because he was a cannibal doesn't mean he personally successfully fought and killed the people he ate.  Like you can't assume I'm out here choking out cows just because I like hamburgers.

Like most of us, I'm sure you have at least one post praising Cattle Mutilation

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Mario said:

Says a lot that Inoki may only be Japan’s second-craziest wrestling politician (behind Great Sasuke?).

Onita has to be in the discussion as well.

Hase might be the only non-crazy Japanese wrestling politician.

51 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Onita has to be in the discussion as well.

Hase might be the only non-crazy Japanese wrestling politician.

Didn’t Hase get in trouble for allegedly grooming schoolgirls or something? As a Politician, I mean. After wrestling.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, AxB said:

Didn’t Hase get in trouble for allegedly grooming schoolgirls or something? As a Politician, I mean. After wrestling.

Welp.  I looked it up and he was part of a group of politicians that were accused of sexual harassment and more general dickbaggery during a visit to a center for teenage girls who had been abused.  Christ, what an asshole.

2 hours ago, L_W_P said:

Cannibalism

Sex Scandals 

Japanese Politics 

This thread is already doomed... 

Anyway, how 'bout that Keith Lee. The no compete is up. Rekon he is gonna be 'All Elite'?

In All Elite wrestling Keith Lee manages Adam Cole!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

The fact that Kendrick was pulled from tonight's show is such cancel culture bullshit.

Look at the shit Flair did, Hogan, Lethal, to  name a few.  Workers of the 80's and 90's would laugh at shit like this and call the business soft.

So many workers making racial, homophobic comments and they are allowed to work, but Kendrick is crucified.   

Let's be straight, I do not agree with a word he said but to pull him over something like that is complete and other shit. Especially knowing Tony's love of the sleaze thread.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, paintedbynumbers said:

The fact that Kendrick was pulled from tonight's show is such cancel culture bullshit.

Look at the shit Flair did, Hogan, Lethal, to  name a few.  Workers of the 80's and 90's would laugh at shit like this and call the business soft.

So many workers making racial, homophobic comments and they are allowed to work, but Kendrick is crucified.   

Let's be straight, I do not agree with a word he said but to pull him over something like that is complete and other shit. Especially knowing Tony's love of the sleaze thread.

Holocaust denial and antisemitism is bad though?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, paintedbynumbers said:

You wanted to cancel Britt because you didn't like who she dated, or some shit. Come off of it.

• Like 12
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Sammo~! said:

Holocaust denial and antisemitism is bad though?

it's bad sure.

Look what Lethal and Darby are accused of.  Look what Jake Roberts has done.  Pretty sure they will have Flair employed soon too.  2 wrongs don't make a right but look at all of the ribs done in the 90's and even 2000's.  Things way worse than this. Go into any indy locker room and you will hear much worse. It's sad sure but a guy shouldn't lose his booking over this.  

Hell Kendrick has a conspiracy theory shoot on Highspots streaming network right now. What he is saying isn't new guys.  People pretending that they didn't know his stance on things isn't the right approach. He is a well known conspiracy theorist and it's been out there for years!

2 minutes ago, Sammo~! said:

You wanna defend a holocaust denier that's on you dude

no worse than Benoit. Do you still watch his matches? I bet more than 50% of you do.

No worse than Hogan. Do you still watch classic Hogan matches?  How many rewatched an old Rumble this past weekend?

No worse than Flair whipping his dick out on every girl he has ever seen?  We defending him? 

I am not defending his comments. I am saying to lose a booking over something Tony should have known about is absurd.  Brian's conspiracy theories have been well known for years!  This isn't anything new!  

What is odd though is how the comments were never shown until he got his release and was about to have a match on AEW. Wonder how that happened?!

4 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

"Brian's conspiracy theories have been known about for years!" Tuning out a nitwit you've seen clips of rambling about the moon landing and flat earth is different than wide awareness of explicit holocaust denial, but go off. 

lmao go off. Really?   I said I do not agree with his comments but you read what you wanted to read. You saw what you wanted to see.  He has his opinion and he said it. Do we have to like it?  Fuck no.  But let's just cancel everyone. Isn't that the goal John?  What will you do when something bad comes out about Cody?  Will you cancel him too?  Curious.