DVDVR Message Board

2021-22 NFL PLAYOFFS: CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Dolfan in NYC

35 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

For as good as Burrow is/can be as a pocket passer, he'll never live up to that elite tag if his O-Line is made of wet paper.

My cousin is a long suffering Cincy fan so I'd love to see a miracle but, damn, protect your franchise QB please.

Yeah, like I was saying the other day, it's hard to still fault then for the Chase pick, but you can understand pretty easily why people thought they should've gone with a left tackle instead.

• Like 2

Whoever loses either game can’t say the season wasn’t a massive success IMO. You could argue the 49ers and Bengals have already overachieved. That doesn’t mean I think the games will be blowouts or anything. That’s been the case with recent overachieving teams the week after like the Viking’s last 2 seasons in the playoffs. 

I don’t think there will be any choking or hearing footsteps bullshit like Rodgers last year, and come SB time both teams will be prepared unlike the last 2 times Brady won. They might be beat to hell, but they won’t be unprepared and take it for granted like the Chiefs. They also won’t overthink it like the Rams. They’ll just go out and play like they’re supposed to. 

Well at least there is a reason to sit through the 2nd half.  Unless mahomes scores in the next minute  

Well that was a combination of a great game saving stop and very questionable play calling to keep it 10

Whoever put the CBS halftime crew next to the speakers of the live performance show be fired today.  Unless they think we want to hear them less than that fucking Applebees song 

Edited by hammerva