DVDVR Message Board

2021-22 NFL PLAYOFFS: DIVISIONALS

Dolfan in NYC

Clearly the Bills and Chiefs give zero fucks that I have an 8AM all hands meeting on Teams tomorrow.  I will have to turn my camera off so that no one notices I am wearing a t-shirt and lounge pants.

• Haha 1

Wide Right

No Goal

Music City Miracle

Delay Of Game On Brian Campbell

And The First Pick Of The 2015 NHL Draft Goes To

God's never forgiving us for the McKinley assassination.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So far, there remains only one way to defeat Patrick Mahomes in the playoffs, and it's worked every time and nothing else has worked even once: have Tom Brady at quarterback.

Fuck though Buffalo played so well and still!

• Like 2

My wife, who doesn't give two flying shits about football, was even getting into things as two games were winding down. My bro in law in a SF fan, and during the third quarter last night, we had to find out whether or not he was teaching our six month old niece any new colorful words (he was!).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've become a Bills fan purely because most of my cousins are and I have a lot of friends that are fans and have been fans since we were kids. I watched the game with 6 others and we went from losing our minds to just totally deflated within 13 seconds. Reminded me so much of being a Cubs fan. I feel awful for all the long term Bills fans. These overtime rules suck, but I also wish their defense could have just made one freaking stop. 

• Like 1