DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 1/10 - 1/16/2022

Dolfan in NYC

I feel like we've seen some version of that Naomi/Sonya segment a million times. Hopefully this finally gets to the two of them wrestling soon because this has been the slowest slow burn ever. 

Lita looked great and Charlotte was indeed serving figure skater realness.

Delusional Nattie is the best Nattie. 

Edited by Jamal

Smackdown is a consistently above average to good show if they would only rotate the hell out of their mid card.   Feels like any combination of Sheamus / Ricochet / Drew / Kofi / Moss / Corbin have been filling time for ages now.

Sami’s In-Zayn segment was glorious.  Boogs looks like an old timey carnival strongman with his new haircut.

Seth / Reigns part 4957 actually has me intrigued.  Bringing Becky into it was interesting.  Smarmy 80’s villain Seth is the best Seth.  He’s been doing it since the “Jawwwn” days but it’s went into overdrive recently in how good it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ultimo Necro said:

Sami’s In-Zayn segment was glorious.  Boogs looks like an old timey carnival strongman with his new haircut.

Seth / Reigns part 4957 actually has me intrigued.  Bringing Becky into it was interesting.  Smarmy 80’s villain Seth is the best Seth.  He’s been doing it since the “Jawwwn” days but it’s went into overdrive recently in how good it is.

Yoked Freddie Mercury! Pat McAfee is the best.

Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins have great chemistry in singles.. One of the few Rollins singles matches I'd seek out. The Money in the Bank 2016 Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins match is still the best Reigns/Rollins match.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Shartnado said:

The gimmick is stupid but actually hilarious at the same time. The idea that she is very efficient, but is only willing to expend the very least amount of energy possible, and rests at every opportunity otherwise is funny. If you replace "rests" with "doesn't bother" she actually reminds me of a certain popular citrus.

...seems like everyone has already seen the similarity with OC's charachter and apparently others, too.

She should do a top-rope splash where she suddenly "falls asleep" and just drops onto her opponent. That will go over great with a certain subset of the fan base.

• Haha 1