DVDVR Message Board

RING OF HONOR in 2022... in AEW

Peck

ECW One Night Stand 6/11/2006 (Cena vs. RVD)

Attendance - 2,460

Buyrate - 304,000

ROH Supercard of Honor 4/1/2022 (Bandido vs. Gresham)

Attendance - 2,000

Buyrate - 20,000

ECW on Sci Fi taping @ Hammerstein 8/1/2006 (Big Show vs. Batista)

Attendance - 2,460

TV Rating - 2.36

ROH Death Before Dishonor 7/23/2022 (FTR vs. Briscoes)

Attendance - 3,100

Buyrate - 36,000

ECW December to Dismember 12/3/2006 (Extreme Elimination Chamber)

Attendance - 4,800

Buyrate - 90,000

ROH Final Batte 12/10/2022 (Jericho vs. Claudio)

Attendance - ?

Buyrate - ?

Another Final Battle match added

Daniel Garcia (c) vs. Wheeler Yuta for the ROH Pure Championship.

I think those two Pro-Wrestlers above are the future of ROH. While Tony Khan is going back to the pillar well for AEW.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Red King said:

Fi7ZolCX0AgsxXS?format=jpg&name=small

Out of the matches announced so far, this is the most interesting, since I haven't seen it before, although it is possible that they faced each other in NXT and I just don't remember what that match was like.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shartnado said:

Out of the matches announced so far, this is the most interesting, since I haven't seen it before, although it is possible that they faced each other in NXT and I just don't remember what that match was like.

They faced each other before, WWE NXT episode 395. On 04.10.2017

And some tag match in 2021 NXT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Shartnado said:

7-minute match in NXT (2017), 6-minute match in SHIMMER (2011), 7-minute match in SHIMMER (2011), and 14-minute match in SHIMMER (2012)

Edited by Dolphman 3000
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I bought the last two TK ROH PPVs, but I don't think I'm buying this one unless there's some really stellar shit I hear about afterward.

I bought both mainly for #FTR vs. Briscoe Brothers but won't be this one unless there's great WOM.

On 12/6/2022 at 6:00 PM, Craig H said:

I bought the last two TK ROH PPVs, but I don't think I'm buying this one unless there's some really stellar shit I hear about afterward.

On 12/6/2022 at 6:25 PM, The Natural said:

I bought both mainly for #FTR vs. Briscoe Brothers but won't be this one unless there's great WOM.

AEW Dynamite spoiler:

Spoiler

FjbIYw-XEAA1WXU?format=png&name=small

FjbIiMHXkAAIUCX?format=png&name=900x900

#FTR vs. Briscoe Brothers III in a double dog collar match at ROH Final Battle. Originally I was going to skip ordering it but I'll have to now. Gave both matches *****.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, TheVileOne said:

Why is the Gunn Club booking FTR vs. The Briscoes on Dynamite? Also why wouldn't The Gunn Club try to get a title shot themselves if they hate FTR that much?

So they can be hyenas and feed at the scraps of FTR if the Briscoes beat them, or get the titles over a weakened FTR if they retain.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

so, in the weekly media scrum it sounded like Khan was heavily implying that there would be some kind of announcement about ROH seperating from AEW after final battle (TV deal for ROH?)

Has there been any of the usual suspects reporting about the future of ROH lately?

#FTR vs. Briscoe Brothers III has to go on last right? It's the biggest match on the show overshadowing Jericho/Castagnoli. Brings back the talk whether the big match gets the main event or the world title as it's the most important title in the promotion.

Edited by The Natural

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

#FTR vs. Briscoe Brothers III has to go on last right? It's the biggest match on the show overshadowing Jericho/Castagnoli. Brings back the talk whether the big match gets the main event or the world title as it's the most important title in the promotion.

Considering they just announced the other night, something tells me it'll be Jericho vs. Claudio instead.

• Sad 1