DVDVR Message Board

RING OF HONOR in 2022... in AEW

Peck

16 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

Other then the fact that Jericho is going to beat up past champions, commentators, and ring announcers!

Attacking poor Ian was totally uncalled for! That was not honorable! Bryan will probably make Jericho pay, but I doubt he'll walk away with the title. This means that if Jericho really wants to be true to his word, he'll have to cross paths with Samoa Joe at some point, as well!

...It has come to my attention that the person('s nuts) attacked was in fact Bobby Cruise, not Scumbag Ian. I stand corrected, but the point of this not being honorable still stands. Unlike Bobby Cruise.

Edited by Shartnado
wrong guy
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Shartnado said:

Attacking poor Ian was totally uncalled for! That was not honorable! Bryan will probably make Jericho pay, but I doubt he'll walk away with the title. This means that if Jericho really wants to be true to his word, he'll have to cross paths with Samoa Joe at some point, as well!

Coming in 3 weeks, Chris Jericho faces off against Davey Richards inside of a steel Davey Richards. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Octopus said:

What is everyone’s five favorite RoH matches?

5. Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk. ROH All Star Extravaganza II. *****.

4. Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk. ROH Joe vs. Punk II. *****.

3. Takeshi Morishima vs. Bryan Danielson. ROH Manhattan Mayhem II. *****.

2. Samoa Joe vs. Kenta Kobashi. ROH Joe vs. Kobashi. *****.

1. Bryan Danielson/Samoa Joe/Homicide/Adam Pearce/Ace Steel/BJ Whitmer vs. Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli/Eddie Kingston/Macro Butcher/Nate Webb. ROH Death Before Dishonor IV. *****.

Honourable mention to Bryan Danielson vs. KENTA at ROH Glory by Honour V (Night 2).

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, John from Cincinnati said:

He wants the match.

I wonder if Chris' answer will be: "You want a match? Well, you can't have any!" Just like with the pizza?

Edited by Shartnado
well, not will