DVDVR Message Board

2021-22 NFL PLAYOFFS: SUPER~ WILDCARD~ WEEKEND~!

Dolfan in NYC

I believe the correct term is "bowling shoe-ugly".

Next year's games are going to be...shall we say...chippy?

And a fat guy TD.  Jesus.  The Pats should start next season 0-1 just because.  Nice doink as well.

Edited by Contentious C
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Quite hard to win a game when your defence can't force a single negative play or make a single stop.  Just an absolutely embarrassing game for the Patriots when the lone highlight was a blocked extra point.  The Bills, and Josh Allen in particular, looked excellent.

9 hours ago, supremebve said:

The worst rule in sports had to be,  if we fuck up and blow the whistle for no good reason,  we can take a touchdown of the board. I understand that they should have taken the score off the board,  but I have no problem with them not taking that touchdown of the board. They blew the whistle while the pass was traveling in the air, which makes no sense whatsoever. 

I feel like letting it stand was the right call, if only because they realized they screwed up and decided to not penalize a team that hadn't done anything wrong.  And, with now bad the Raiders defense was in the red zone, it's not exactly a longshot to think that if they replayed the down, that they couldn't have scored a first and/or TD anyway.

8 hours ago, Mike Campbell said:

I feel like letting it stand was the right call, if only because they realized they screwed up and decided to not penalize a team that hadn't done anything wrong.  And, with now bad the Raiders defense was in the red zone, it's not exactly a longshot to think that if they replayed the down, that they couldn't have scored a first and/or TD anyway.

Rules state the whistle stops the play. 

They should have replayed the down per the rules.

Rule 7, Section 2, Article (o) of the NFL Rulebook: When an official sounds the whistle erroneously while the ball is still in play, the ball becomes dead immediately

The Raiders did not allow another TD for the rest of the game after the refs gave them the TD in the 2nd quarter.

Maybe the Nick version has pumped up the crowd noise WWE style but sounds like a ton of niners fans are there

Oh man they have an actual slime tank near the end zone.  You know Kittle will be begging to get in it

So the only way to judge kicks is the reaction to SpongeBob pictures inside the goal posts.  

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

Oh man the Cowboys are in desperation mode real early.  Luckily it wasn't easily turned over

Huge INT for the Niners and an immediate Deebo TD.   Hopefully Mike Mccarthy has plenty of shipping boxes because he may need them tomorrow 

Edited by hammerva