Jump to content

2022 NFL OFFSEASON


RIPPA
 Share

Recommended Posts

Tyreek Hill trying to convince people that Tua has better skills than Mahomes is cute.  I mean when you only throw it less than 5 yards you better be more accurate

I heard that TuAnon was strong but man ?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

Tyreek Hill trying to convince people that Tua has better skills than Mahomes is cute.  I mean when you only throw it less than 5 yards you better be more accurate

I heard that TuAnon was strong but man ?

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bd6f5tev0t9ywcxt2x8d

...

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/12/2022 at 8:49 AM, hammerva said:

Tyreek Hill trying to convince people that Tua has better skills than Mahomes is cute.  I mean when you only throw it less than 5 yards you better be more accurate

I heard that TuAnon was strong but man ?

It's interesting, but I think there was a stat that KC had the most completed passes behind the line of scrimmage last year, so the less than 5 yards thing already exists there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

It's interesting, but I think there was a stat that KC had the most completed passes behind the line of scrimmage last year, so the less than 5 yards thing already exists there. 

Tua actually throws the ball further per attempt and completion than Mahomes.  He averaged 5.5 yards past the line of scrimmage per completion, while Mahomes averaged 4.9.  Russell Wilson had the longest passes on average last year, averaging nearly 10 yards downfield on every attempt.  Justin Fields, Lamar Jackson, Jalen Hurts, and Baker Mayfield were 2-5.  

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2021/passing_advanced.htm

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Tabe said:

Tua actually throws the ball further per attempt and completion than Mahomes.  He averaged 5.5 yards past the line of scrimmage per completion, while Mahomes averaged 4.9.  Russell Wilson had the longest passes on average last year, averaging nearly 10 yards downfield on every attempt.  Justin Fields, Lamar Jackson, Jalen Hurts, and Baker Mayfield were 2-5.  

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2021/passing_advanced.htm

Honestly given the O-line issues that KC has had with Mahomes the last couple of seasons, it makes sense that he's getting the ball out quick along with the speed he has on the perimeter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Jaguars apparently were playing 5 dimensional chess when they signed Christian Kirk to that insane contract. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Terry definitely has the Commanders by the shorthairs in this one.   You lose him you lose about 70% of your offense and your #1 WR is now a guy who I believe has never played a down for the team in Curtis Samuel.   Who is barely a #2 WR 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Terry definitely has the Commanders by the shorthairs in this one.   You lose him you lose about 70% of your offense and your #1 WR is now a guy who I believe has never played a down for the team in Curtis Samuel.   Who is barely a #2 WR 

According to Pro Football Reference, Samuel actually played in 5 games...and only got 6 receptions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To be fair, this new ad campaign with Craig Robinson is really fucking annoying. 

 

(ugh, that should have been Patrice O'Neal with his career)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fine I will just put this here since it is so specific to football

Jason Garrett has officially been hired by NBC for Football Night in Amercia

He basically is replacing Drew Brees

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

To be fair, this new ad campaign with Craig Robinson is really fucking annoying. 

 

(ugh, that should have been Patrice O'Neal with his career)

The ads suck but the Pizza Hut tablecloth-patterned tracksuit he wears in them is swank as hell.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My local Pizza Hut (and the one in the next town over) went out of business.

It was also pretty bad the last couple times I got pizza there.

I'll maintain forever that Little Caesar's is highly underrated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I grew up down the street from Pizza Hut's headquarters before they got bought out by Pepsi, so they were pretty much the only game in town when I was a kid.  I cannot imagine ever voluntarily eating another slice of their pie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Minkah Fitzpatrick will be amply compensated to be screamed at by Brian Flores.    4/74  (He's now the highest paid DB in the league.)

 

Richard Sherman seems to be on the verge of retirement.  He just accepted a job as an analyst for Amazon Prime. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spend the extra few bucks and buy pizza from a small business, what Pizza Hut, Little Caesars, Papa Shaq's, and so on make isn't pizza, it's glorified heated Lunchables. Or invest in a pizza stone and make it yourself.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mister TV said:

Spend the extra few bucks and buy pizza from a small business, what Pizza Hut, Little Caesars, Papa Shaq's, and so on make isn't pizza, it's glorified heated Lunchables. Or invest in a pizza stone and make it yourself.

Little Caesar's doesn't serve the same need as a pizza stone.  Little Caesar's is primarily for "I'm hungry and want pizza right now" not, "gee, I'll go home and spend an hour making pizza and then eat".  And this is same advice you can say about anything.  I make better steaks than Texas Roadhouse and better wings than any restaurant but that doesn't mean I want to cook them myself all the time.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tabe said:

Little Caesar's doesn't serve the same need as a pizza stone.  Little Caesar's is primarily for "I'm hungry and want pizza right now" not, "gee, I'll go home and spend an hour making pizza and then eat".  And this is same advice you can say about anything.  I make better steaks than Texas Roadhouse and better wings than any restaurant but that doesn't mean I want to cook them myself all the time.

If you can make a quality pizza in an hour, I need to know your methods.  Pizza is not fast food at all.  Making a quality pizza dough might take you a couple days.  At the very least it will take a few hours.  I make a decent Detroit style pizza which is not only the only thing from Michigan I'll allow in my house, but it's about as quick of a pizza as humanly possible.  It takes over 4 hours from start to finish to make the dough, the sauce, put it all together and bake it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I think we can all agree... thank God it's not Papa John's

My worst food opinion is that Papa John's is completely acceptable bad pizza and is probably better than Dominoes now that they've quit giving a shit again.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...