Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL OFFSEASON


RIPPA
 Share

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Bears RB Tarik Cohen was working out on IG Live when you can clearly hear a pop and him collapsing and grabbing his ankle.  

Early speculation is a 'severe Achilles rupture' and he's done for at least a year. 

Yikes.  That is definitely not-good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sadly Tarik Cohen was released back in March. He hasn't played a game of football since September 2020. Tore an ACL, MCL, and a tibial fracture. There was a lot of questions about his health, as people saw him visibly limping late in the last season(at a time when people were expecting him to hopefully return). I imagine this work out was to get some hype going for a new team.

Feel awful for the guy. Really fun player, and brought energy to the field. Rooting for him to get on the field somewhere somehow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh, fucking yuck.  Netflix announced a deal with Tom Brady to produce 5 comedy roasts of athletes.   They'll be called.... *sigh*...  G.R.O.A.T.'s  

He will be the subject of the first roast.  It will tape after the season ends in 2023.  

I will bet you 10,000 shiny doubloons that one thing that will not be brought up is his penchant for leaving pregnant women for supermodels. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Oh, fucking yuck.  Netflix announced a deal with Tom Brady to produce 5 comedy roasts of athletes.   They'll be called.... *sigh*...  G.R.O.A.T.'s  

He will be the subject of the first roast.  It will tape after the season ends in 2023.  

I will bet you 10,000 shiny doubloons that one thing that will not be brought up is his penchant for leaving pregnant women for supermodels. 

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I will bet you 10,000 shiny doubloons that one thing that will not be brought up is his penchant for leaving pregnant women for supermodels. 

In his defense, Brady, Gisele, and Bridget all say that Tom & Bridget broke up before he knew she was pregnant.

That show idea sounds awful.  Then again, the roasts I've seen of regular celebrities have all been pretty awful, too.

Edited by Tabe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

James Bradberry to Philly.  1/10

Its $7.25 million guaranteed. He reaches 10 million if he goes to the Pro Bowl and the Eagles win the Super Bowl

But I am sure he won't be too bitter in those games against the Giants

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ravens punter Sam Koch announced his retirement

Koch was the longest tenured Raven having played the most games in Baltimore 

Koch (276 Games), Ray Lewis (249), Terrell Suggs (247) and Matt Stover (218) are the only folks to play over 200 games as a Raven

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Hype is real.

Isn't it a little weird to be hyped about a high school highlight video for your 2nd year *NFL* quarterback?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Tabe said:

Isn't it a little weird to be hyped about a high school highlight video for your 2nd year *NFL* quarterback?

Do you see his neck?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2022 at 4:32 PM, Tabe said:

In his defense, Brady, Gisele, and Bridget all say that Tom & Bridget broke up before he knew she was pregnant.

That show idea sounds awful.  Then again, the roasts I've seen of regular celebrities have all been pretty awful, too.

Plus, their son's initials are "JET" so she kind of won the breakup.

Edited by Contentious C
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

Nick Foles has signed with the Colts

YESSS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...