DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

David Njoku tweeted this morning that he was demanding a trade out of the 'Land. 

Schefter and Rapaport reported it dutifully.

Then everyone remembered it's the first of April.

• Haha 2

A co-worker of mine tonight started freaking out over the Lions having traded for Mayfield before he realized it was a April Fool's.

I'm not exactly sure why he was that excited for Mayfield, but...

• Like 1

Can you imagine the flack if a team sent a QB1 out there to punt in this day & age? It would take over the news cycle for weeks lol. Calls for the head coach and GM to be fired for risking a $230 million asset. Sports talk radio would implode.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

NO & Philly swapping a fuckload of picks.  

Philly sends two 1's (16 & 19 overall) and a 6 (194 overall)

New Orleans sends a 1 (18 overall), a 3 (101 overall), a 7 (237 overall)  AND a 1 in '23, AND a 2 in '24.  

3 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Howard Eskin is reporting that the Jets offered #10 overall to Seattle for DK Metcalf and were rejected.

That seems... hard to believe. If I'm Seattle, I make that trade in a heartbeat. 

Bills and Stefon Diggs have agreed to an extension

The reported amount is 4 years, $104 million. The "real" money is the $70 million that is guaranteed

He is now signed with the Bills through the 2028 season

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Bills and Stefon Diggs have agreed to an extension

The reported amount is 4 years, $104 million. The "real" money is the $70 million that is guaranteed

He is now signed with the Bills through the 2028 season

Gotta keep the stars happy. Not too surprising and probably better to do it now than next offseason, the contracts of true #1 WRs keeps going up at a fast rate.

• Like 3

Deebo Samuel unfollowed the 49ers and removed any reference to the Niners from his social media. 

Supposedly he's pissed about being underpaid and wants to get his pay raise/extension OR wants out.   

This means less than nothing, but if you want to see why he's trending, that's why.