DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

2 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Where would this land in the hierarchy of Browns disasters if there's actual legal consequences this time around??

If he goes to prison and they gave up all that draft capital and alienated (and likely by then have traded) Mayfield, it'll be one of the biggest disasters any franchise has ever been hit by.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Cobra Commander said:

Hill made up 25% of the Chiefs receiving yards in 3 of the last 4 years, with the one exception being a year where Hill missed 4 weeks.

So the Chiefs just gotta find a way to make up for trading a 1000+ yards of receiving for magic beans

People always talk shit about the magic beans, but things worked out pretty well for Jack in the end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brian Fowler said:

If he goes to prison and they gave up all that draft capital and alienated (and likely by then have traded) Mayfield, it'll be one of the biggest disasters any franchise has ever been hit by.

That sounds like something the Lions would do.

4 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Am I the only one hoping upon hope that this happens? haha.

• Like 1

I really like MVS and am going to miss him on the Packers, but he's also like James Jones was.  He'd have a game where you'd be like wow this guy could end up a great receiver and then he'd drop 3 straight passes in the numbers

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, elizium said:

I really like MVS and am going to miss him on the Packers, but he's also like James Jones was.  He'd have a game where you'd be like wow this guy could end up a great receiver and then he'd drop 3 straight passes in the numbers

Yep, Rodgers really only trusted Adams.

3 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I hope Diggs isn't paying attention to the news too closely or he is going to hold out this year, WR value seems to have really shot up the last two years.

I think(HOPE) that he cares more about having a great team. . . .

Just now, Kuetsar said:

I think(HOPE) that he cares more about having a great team. . . .

You must be new here. Remember that time Tyreek Hill left a legitimate SB contender for more money to play for a borderline playoff team? If I can be permitted to make up a statistic, 90% of sports players rank "money" at the top of their priority list. I'm not judging, money is great. But the "hometown discount" is mostly a myth.

But I think Diggs will wait til next offseason since he still has two years left.

If you really wanna make money in the NFL, set up a charitable foundation and have your team pay it. Allegedly.

In the spirit of people suggesting billionaire oil money Clark Hunt is having money problems somehow… which NFL owner is the most likely to end up having a portion of their wealth frozen as a result of investing in Russia?

okay, which other other than Haslam?

4 hours ago, Cobra Commander said:

In the spirit of people suggesting billionaire oil money Clark Hunt is having money problems somehow… which NFL owner is the most likely to end up having a portion of their wealth frozen as a result of investing in Russia?

Woody Johnson

6 hours ago, Cobra Commander said:

If you really wanna make money in the NFL, set up a charitable foundation and have your team pay it. Allegedly.

I feel like Haslam is much more of a domestic crook. He made his money scamming truck drivers, you don't have to go to Russia to do that. 

14 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

You must be new here. Remember that time Tyreek Hill left a legitimate SB contender for more money to play for a borderline playoff team? If I can be permitted to make up a statistic, 90% of sports players rank "money" at the top of their priority list. I'm not judging, money is great. But the "hometown discount" is mostly a myth.

But I think Diggs will wait til next offseason since he still has two years left.

Yeah, but I would think that the Bills would have asked him about it this off season before they started spending all the cash.