DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

3 minutes ago, DEAN said:

So awesome.  What do we have to give you to keep you in a place you thoroughly despise?

Don't make fun of Rodgers. You know he hates being needled.

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

Just now, DEAN said:

So awesome.  What do we have to give you to keep you in a place you thoroughly despise?

Lol, I don't think I'd turn down $200,000,000 either,  but I'm pretty sure I'm done listening to Aaron Rodgers complaints. The real question is how much is left for Davante Adams, because the rest of those dudes are just dudes. 

• Like 4

Man that Jordan Love pick is going to go down as an all-time bad one, he may not be as bad as Leaf and JaMarcus (although we may never know) but just the drama it caused with no benefit and it leading to GB giving the biggest contract ever to make up for the hurt feelings.

• Like 1

Jordan Love has to stink, right? They dropped Favre like a bad habit when he became too big of a pain in the ass,  but they had Rodgers waiting in the wing. Rodgers might be an even bigger pain and they gave him $200 million. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, supremebve said:

Jordan Love has to stink, right? They dropped Favre like a bad habit when he became too big of a pain in the ass,  but they had Rodgers waiting in the wing. Rodgers might be an even bigger pain and they gave him $200 million. 

It was an unfairly small sample size, but the one time we saw him in a full game last year he looked like it was his first day as a QB, which I guess wasn't a good sign. They see him of course every day in practice and must know that it wasn't working.