DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

I guess the NFL told all the teams to announce their Week 1 games because about 15 minutes ago all the official social media accounts tweeted their opponents

Russell Wilson will make his regular season debut as quarterback of the Denver Broncos in ............. Seattle.  That should be fun.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, supremebve said:

I feel like Kaepernick should sue again for every season Peterman is on a roster, but Kaep's not. I don't see how he can lose. 

Yeah. Every time somebody uses a "if he was good he would still be in the NFL" line about a guy that was basically a league average starter, Peterman should be the immediate response 

• Like 3

Its wild to me that playing the opener on Thursday or on Thanksgiving doesn't count as a team's required "Thursday" game so the Bills play on Thursday THREE TIMES this season. Including two straight Thursdays! I'm too lazy to look it up to see if that has happened before but that has to be uh unusual.

1 hour ago, Tabe said:

Russell Wilson will make his regular season debut as quarterback of the Denver Broncos in ............. Seattle.  That should be fun.

yet another hint that the NFL doesn't have a schedule maker so much as a booker

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Holiday Games: 

Thanksgiving

Buffalo @ Detroit

@RIPPA AT  @DEAN

NE @ Minnesota

Christmas Day

GB @ Miami

Denver @ LAR 

Tampa Bay @ Arizona

This is basically proof that Goodell wants to go somewhere warm for Christmas.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Holiday Games: 

Thanksgiving

Buffalo @ Detroit

@RIPPA AT  @DEAN

NE @ Minnesota

Christmas Day

GB @ Miami

Denver @ LAR 

Tampa Bay @ Arizona

Also on Christmas eve the Steelers vs Raiders on the 50th anniversary of the Immaculate Reception.  Although the game is in Vegas not Pittsburgh 

4 hours ago, hammerva said:

Also on Christmas eve the Steelers vs Raiders on the 50th anniversary of the Immaculate Reception.  Although the game is in Vegas not Pittsburgh 

The game is in Pittsburgh, all of the Steelers games are in the Eastern Time Zone. 

• Like 1

The great thing about the Chargers release video is that you have to watch it at least 3 times to get all the references.   Like I completely missed the Falcons '28% off 3 waffles' references which is a brutal burn ?   or the Seahawks one where it looks like one of the tombstones mentions Mina Kimes.   Whoever created this should get double pay

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Holiday Games: 

Thanksgiving

Buffalo @ Detroit

@RIPPA AT  @DEAN

NE @ Minnesota

Christmas Day

GB @ Miami

Denver @ LAR 

Tampa Bay @ Arizona

I was actually going to attempt a Miami trip to finally see a Dolphins game in person, and I had the Green Bay one circled, but Christmas Day screwed that (not because of family stuff, but because late December is the worst possible time to try to afford and find a place to stay in Miami).

On 5/13/2022 at 4:18 AM, Travis Sheldon said:

Would "Hell" count?

Unfortunately the NFL doesn't have a team in Chester, PA.

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Jaire Alexander extends with the Pack.  

4/48

You reversed the number.

4/84

$21m per - highest paid DB in the league now.

• Like 1

Bears RB Tarik Cohen was working out on IG Live when you can clearly hear a pop and him collapsing and grabbing his ankle.  

Early speculation is a 'severe Achilles rupture' and he's done for at least a year. 

• Sad 3