DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

35 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

We are officially at slow leaks of the schedule season

Per Adam Schefter - the Week 1  Week 2 Monday Night Football Doubleheader will be

Titans at Bills (This one is officially starting at 7:15 PM EST)

Vikings at Eagles (Time TBD)

I saw that alert on my phone and was like "either that's week 2 or football is starting very late this year."

55 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

The Giants are releasing James Bradberry

More Dead Cap for the pile!!!!

Fucking Gettleman

I will put this here since it’s so specific to the NFL 

FOX Sports has announced that Tom Brady will be their lead football analyst once he retires

26 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I will put this here since it’s so specific to the NFL 

FOX Sports has announced that Tom Brady will be their lead football analyst once he retires

I can't wait for him to try to be better than Romo at this, but ultimately just being a somehow more condescending version of Cris Collinsworth. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I can't wait for him to try to be better than Romo at this, but ultimately just being a somehow more condescending version of Cris Collinsworth. 

On one hand I don't think it's possible to be more condescending that Collinsworth.  On the other hand, it's Brady.  So yeah.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, EdA said:

On one hand I don't think it's possible to be more condescending that Collinsworth.  On the other hand, it's Brady.  So yeah.  

It'd be fun if he was terrible at it and to hear Bill Simmons have to come to grips with it with Cousin Sal on that Monday's Guess the Lines. Yes, that podcast is still a football season staple. 

Edited by Chaos
  • Like 2

The first of the Christmas games has been announced

Broncos at Rams at 4:30 PM EST

Game will be on CBS and Nickelodeon (It will also stream on Paramount+)

1 hour ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Could be everyone is right. If a Twitter account called "NFL Schedule Leaks" is to be believed (seems legit, right?), Bills will play vs. Ravens on Thanksgiving night.

Not necessarily because if that account is right, it is Washington who is playing Detroit

2 minutes ago, cubbymark said:

Of all the crappy QBs the Bears could have signed as backups, they decided on Nathan Peterman for a 1 year deal. ? 

I'm legitimately baffled how this guy has stayed in the league for all these years.

• Like 1

Either he holds a clipboard really well, or he pictures on somebody. Those bills starts should have been enough to get him taken behind the barn. . .and I'm only speaking half metaphorically 

Leaks are coming fast and heavy now, and there's basically no way to know for sure, but supposedly...

Packers @ Dolphins is the Christmas 1pm game.   (Even though Xmas is a Sunday, there will only be 3 games that day.)

17 hours ago, cubbymark said:

Of all the crappy QBs the Bears could have signed as backups, they decided on Nathan Peterman for a 1 year deal. ? 

When you get a chance to sign a guy whose last real action saw him with a 1:7 TD:INT ratio, you gotta take it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Tabe said:

When you get a chance to sign a guy whose last real action saw him with a 1:7 TD:INT ratio, you gotta take it!

Don't forget his sterling career 4.8 yards per attempt.