DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

7 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Ravens are signing Allen Robinson

Za'Darius Smith on the other hand has changed his mind and will not be signing with the team

This should be the Rams signing Robinson

Smith is not signing with the Ravens

I have no idea what The Browns were thinking. I don't know that much about Watson, but nothing about Cleveland seems like a situation he would be interested in. They have Amari Cooper. And a great run game. But it's not really the system he wants. To me it's pretty foolish that they sacrificed Mayfield for what essentially would be super long odds.

This will be fun tho. Predicting Watson goes to Atlanta. Matt Ryan ends up in Indianapolis. Baker sits out this season. Browns pick up Jamis Winston. Jimmy G ends up in New Orleans. Jordan Love ends up traded to The Panthers. Sam Darnold to The Texans. Quick someone find me a sports book parlay lol.

Edited by NoFistsJustFlips
  • Like 3

Counterpoint from New Orleans

the replies are fun since you have Saints fans who can’t believe that every player wouldn’t want to play for them

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

This will be fun tho. Predicting Watson goes to Atlanta. Matt Ryan ends up in Indianapolis. Baker sits out this season. Browns pick up Jamis Winston. Jimmy G ends up in New Orleans. Jordan Love ends up traded to The Panthers. Sam Darnold to The Texans. Quick someone find me a sports book parlay lol.

Talk to Calvin Ridley's "uncle".

• Haha 2