DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

Good thing that I work from home because I fucking need a drink after this one.  I mean he is better than Mason Rudolph but not by much.   And we don't lose a draft pick from going after someone like Jimmy G.   But man we better hope Deshaun Watson sucks or fucks up again or we goofed big time

Edited by hammerva

Brandon Scherff is signing with Jacksonville

No money terms yet but its gonna be a lot considering how much he was making on the franchise tag in Washington

54 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

This too seems like a bad idea

Eh.  2 years at 6 mil a piece isn't that bad. He's instantly better than what's already there (Myles ">3 YPC" Gaskin and the undead corpse of Duke Johnson).  And he's a good pass catch option which the Dolphins haven't had for years. 

Plus, I'm guessing they're grabbing someone in the early rounds of the draft. 

1 hour ago, Death From Above said:

lmao

As a Steeler fan I'm fine with this, there's no way Kenny Pickett falls to the 20th pick and the Stillers aren't in the position to give up draft picks this year or next year. Also, did people think the Steelers would go after Watson? 

Edited by Mister TV

10 minutes ago, Mister TV said:

As a Steeler fan I'm fine with this, there's no way Kenny Pickett falls to the 20th pick and the Stillers aren't in the position to give up draft picks this year or next year. Also, did people think the Steelers would go after Watson? 

He's an unlikable scumbag, it goes without saying the Steelers would go after Watson.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, nofuture said:

No wonder the Khans couldn't give Cody a raise.

I know "up to" does a lot of work there, but the potential aav of $21 million makes the Browns giving up a fifth round pick to pay Cooper $20 million look a whole lot better.

Cause if Kirk is worth 21 on the open market...

3 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Eh.  2 years at 6 mil a piece isn't that bad. He's instantly better than what's already there (Myles ">3 YPC" Gaskin and the undead corpse of Duke Johnson).  And he's a good pass catch option which the Dolphins haven't had for years. 

Plus, I'm guessing they're grabbing someone in the early rounds of the draft. 

you forgot Malcolm Brown ?

Also, Christian Kirk to Jacksonville. 4/84(!)   

That said, the cap hit is the interesting part.  1.5m this year, 15m next year, and a zero cap hit if they cut him after 2 seasons.

Deshaun Watson met with the Panthers and Saints last night, has a deposition today, then meeting with the Browns and Falcons.  49ers was rumored, but apparently was shut down by Watson or the Texans.  Colts asked but the Texans said fuck no we ain't trading inside the division. 

8 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

S Marcus Williams to Baltimore  5/70  (37 mil guarantee)

Atlanta is now in the Deshaun Sweepstakes. 

I just hope that when Deshaun gets traded he goes the Harden route and gets horribly out of shape and plays like ass and complains about some flat earther on the team.  I mean, Deshaun already doesn't play defense!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1