DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling Podcasts - 2022

Ziggy

On 12/28/2022 at 6:44 PM, LF2 said:

I’m not doubting she’s a beautiful human, but to say Sasha Banks is the greatest female wrestler of all time screams two things: 1) she’s best friends with Dax or 2) she’s headed to AEW.

Unless either of those are true then there’s no way he should be thinking and voicing that opinion. She’s not even the best of her former group of friends (Bayley, Becky, and Charlotte).

I have Sasha Banks as the best of the NXT Four Horsewomen and Charlotte Flair last.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

I have Sasha Banks as the best of the NXT Four Horsewomen and Charlotte Flair last.

We definitely agree on who’s last then. I think she’s (Charlotte) the most overrated of the group by WWE, but then again with her last name she was always going to get the biggest push. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LF2 said:

We definitely agree on who’s last then. I think she’s (Charlotte) the most overrated of the group by WWE, but then again with her last name she was always going to get the biggest push. 

Cool we find agreement amongst the disagreement. Good that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

@LF2:We agree on one (Charlotte Flair), disagree on the other (Sasha Banks). Let's see if we agree twice or disagree twice...

4. Charlotte Flair.

3. Becky Lynch.

2. Bayley.

1. Sasha Banks.

It's really close between Bayley and Becky.

Okay we agree it’s really close between Becky and Bayley. So we’ll only agree on #4. I’d move Sasha to third, and bump Bayley to one with Becky second. I’d actually say the gap between the top 3 for me isn’t huge, I just prefer Bayley’s character work to the others. Plus that’s the main reason I’d go Becky over Sasha. Sasha has had great matches, but Becky has done more character work with great success over her entire run where Sasha has always been The Boss character regardless of heel/face alignment. 

4. Charlotte

3. Sasha

2. Becky

1. Bayley

Edited by LF2
Grammar needed fixing.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • RIPPA locked this topic