DVDVR Message Board

2022 WRESTLERS LEAVING COMPANIES THREAD (Releases, FAs, etc...)

RIPPA

2 minutes ago, GodzillaPerez said:

Danny Burch, Hideki Suzuki and Timothy Thatcher are all gone. They were helping with training. 

Wow. I don't even have the words anymore. 

• Like 1

At this point Hunter should buy out the front row of Dynamite and just have his boys sit down facing the hard cam for a few hours. The crowd would go fucking ballistic and it would put the ball firmly in TK's court.

Time to get out while the gettin's good.

5 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Wow. I don't even have the words anymore. 

"Hooray! They can go to a better company and I can actually see them wrestle!"

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Infinit said:

I wonder how long NXT UK lasts?

You know Nick is trying everything in his power to move everything to NXT Japan or NXT Mexico or some country with shitty work labor laws.  Then fire everyone about 2 months later

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Goodbye Cathy Corino, also known as Allison Danger.

Typical classy WWE.

Edited by GodzillaPerez
  • Sad 4

41 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Wonder if they released Albert?

In all his years as trainer I've never heard anything bad about him. That's not good. You want trainees to be treated like shit, otherwise how will they know their role?

Surely they've already called Hugh Morrus to give him his old job back.

34 minutes ago, AxB said:

So if there's no William Regal, are they retiring the Wargames match? Because it won't be the same without Regal there to shout "WARGAMES!", will it?

Well they avoided it this time, with Breakker doing the shout.

But actually the thing that is more likely to be retired is the twice-only Thatcher speciality Fight Pit match. That was actually an interesting gimmick match - more interesting than most of the Wargames have been for me personally.

Really hard to see Thatcher in AEW. I've said before that if there's room for anything else right now it's a more shoot-style promotion, and Regal and Thatcher would be two guys you could build around (I don't mean Regal as a worker....though fuckit ONE MORE MATCH WILLIAM! (STEVEN?))

• Like 1

I forget, but wasn't Thatcher in MLW before he got into the WWE? I'm not entirely sure how much MLW really exists at this moment but that could be a landing spot for him.

Kinda remarkable that the Tony Khan/Swole thing managed to happen during the one brief period of time where the WWE wasn't releasing employees