DVDVR Message Board

2022 WRESTLERS LEAVING COMPANIES THREAD (Releases, FAs, etc...)

RIPPA

Sarah Cummins, Senior Vice President, Consumer Products at WWE was released today. Cummins had been with the company since December 2018.

Ace Steel and writer Ryan Katz are all gone from NXT. 

Somebody should create the new WWE 2022 cuts thread

Edited by D.Z

2 minutes ago, Craig H said:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see an announcement that Paul Levesque is stepping down from WWE and leaving.

...to spend less time with his family?

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I guess we wait to see if they fire Shawn. 

Probably worth keeping him for the rest of his deal just so he doesn’t end up having a cinematic match with Sting this summer on TBS..

I don't even know what his job there is anymore. He's not doing much anyway from the sounds of it. May as well cash out, hang out with his daughters, and then open a wrestling school when his daughters go through that phase where they don't think he's cool to hang out with anymore.

8 minutes ago, Craig H said:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see an announcement that Paul Levesque is stepping down from WWE and leaving.

Sign me up for semi retired stay at home dad Triple H, taking the kids to soccer practice and keeping the thrill alive by promoting spot shows every other month at the Polo Club. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sammo~! said:

If they do we can finally get Hickenbottom and Levesque vs VKM at the Alamo!

You say that but tell me that those two guys leading in a group of say Keith Lee, Kross, DIY, Scarlett and Mia Yim for a 12 month 'invasion' program wouldn't melt the internet?

I'd back AEW to do it right and put the invaders over enough to establish the threat before finally putting them away.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yes

Now I am just imagining the scene in Goodfellas where they get rid of the folks involved the Lufthansa heist.

Poor Jeremy Borash is going to be found hung by hooks in a meat truck outside Orlando.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

This is the business equivalent of that Always Sunny episode where Charlie is peeing on Mac's shoes and making direct eye contact to mark his territory mere cat style. Vince straight up pissing on Triple H's shoes. Ah damn pal you told Regal he'd have a job for life? God damn why would you do something stupid like that? Oh Scott Armstrong & Road Dogg have always been there to have your back? Well god damn pal maybe you should have worked a little harder and not let your friends down.

• Like 1

So if there's no William Regal, are they retiring the Wargames match? Because it won't be the same without Regal there to shout "WARGAMES!", will it?

Just now, D.Z said:

Shawn Micheals is the Vice President of Talent Development and is focusing more on television, the live show, and creative.

Yep, he has a good eye for talent.

I'm sorry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

3 minutes ago, Infinit said:

I wonder how long NXT UK lasts?

Roman Reigns to WWE Universe: Acknowledge me!

NXT UK to WWE headquarters: Please don't acknowledge us!

Edited by AxB
t not u
  • Like 1