DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL Draft (April 28-30)

RIPPA

There is no way Seattle is not picking up a QB in one of these 2 picks and  probably Willis.  I can't imagine they are looking at Drew Lock and Geno Smith and says "yeah we are good"

Well I'll be damn they didn't take a QB with either of those picks.   They should still be able to get a decent one in the 3rd round

Edited by hammerva

I want to know who these imposters are in the Jets draft room and what they did with the real guys. I mean I don't care if those guys ever actually come back, but I imagine they have families and shit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Ed Marinaro went into business for himself

That fully doesn't describe what happened. He went into Roddy Piper mid to late 90s babble mode with some awful Borscht Belt humor thrown in. It went on so long some assistant producer had to get on stage and tell him to fucking read the cards NOW.

• Like 2

Miz just made the Browns pick in the 3rd round. 

1 hour ago, elizium said:

I have no idea who this dude is, I'm just glad they picked one. Now take another

I wanted him or the Colorado State TE in the 2nd round. Hopefully we take another WR in the 3rd round. 

4 hours ago, hammerva said:

There is no way Seattle is not picking up a QB in one of these 2 picks and  probably Willis.  I can't imagine they are looking at Drew Lock and Geno Smith and says "yeah we are good"

Well I'll be damn they didn't take a QB with either of those picks.   They should still be able to get a decent one in the 3rd round

They've been saying all along that they wanna see what they have with Drew Lock. I'm a little surprised they didn't take a DB though

I don't know that it's very likely they would've taken him anyway, but I have to admit I'm a bit sad to see Ojabo go one pick before the Lions were back up. Would've been fun to see him and Hutchinson stay together.

I have to hand it to the teams. Other than Pittsburgh, none of them fell in love with a QB and took somebody 25-40 spots too high. I'm impressed and a little surprised.

The Ravens have 6 picks in the 4th round

If the make them all - it will be the most a single team has done in a single round (rounds 1-5) in the modern era

14 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

That fully doesn't describe what happened. He went into Roddy Piper mid to late 90s babble mode with some awful Borscht Belt humor thrown in. It went on so long some assistant producer had to get on stage and tell him to fucking read the cards NOW.

I was waiting for him to declare that he had tied an onion to his belt, as that was the style at the time.

• Haha 1

Something extremely good about how miserable Rich Eisen was during the Blue Man Group's set visit.

Lots of "Costas introducing the Central African Republic at the Olympics" energy.

18 hours ago, RIPPA said:

HA! They didn’t take a QB!

Oh yeah Washington is so gonna take one now and Monday is gonna be an all-timer on sports talk radio

Washington just took Sam Howell so I still get to live my dream