DVDVR Message Board

2022 NFL Draft (April 28-30)

RIPPA

4 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Who is running the draft board for the Saints?  Jameis Winston?  Taysom Hill?  I think they are the 2 QB on the team

None of these guys are worth a 1st rounder. Not sure about that OT from Northern Iowa, but these picks were better spent on other positions. Take a flyer on somebody in a later round.

Edit: They also signed Andy Dalton btw.

Edited by EVA
  • Like 2

Franco reaction to the pick scared the piss out of me.    Still would have preferred Willis but Pickett is perfectly fine.    Now Trubinsky is probably nervous as hell because Willis wasn't going to start.  Pickett actually might sooner than we think

8 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Franco reaction to the pick scared the piss out of me.    Still would have preferred Willis but Pickett is perfectly fine.    Now Trubinsky is probably nervous as hell because Willis wasn't going to start.  Pickett actually might sooner than we think

Pickett will be the week 1 starter, hell he could have started for the Steelers this past season and they would have won 2 or 3 more games. 

11 hours ago, EVA said:

Hahaha. The Packers and Rodgers is the best kind of unhappy marriage. No one is being harmed and it is immensely entertaining to everybody else.

"Look, Aaron, the Bengals made the damned Super Bowl with no OL, one star WR, and a great defense. It can work!"

• Haha 1

I'm just shocked that there was only one QB picked in a year where consensus was that none was really a first-round talent. Usually, teams panic and reach. Makes today a lot more interesting. It also means that some of these guys, if they pan out, won't be near as expensive for their option year.

54 minutes ago, Dewar said:

Pleasantly surprised with the Jets haul last night.

The scuttlebutt I'd seen had Wilson as their top pick. To get Sauce instead at 4, still have Wilson sitting there at 10 and Jermaine Johnson still there at 26?! That's some world-class draft voodoo they pulled off. I love it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Packers just traded both their 2nd rounders to the Vikings to jump to the 2nd pick the 2nd round

Minnesota will trade with anyone 

We Finally got our WR & didn't have to give up a 1st round pick to get him. 

• Like 1