DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 18

Dolfan in NYC

4 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

RedZone just went to Giants/Teamsters because there was literally no other game on. 

Literally just spent about a minute talking about a guy with a bag on his head and a Pepsi bottle taped to where his ears would be.   You can tell Scott Hanson would rather have a colon check then watch this  

Meanwhile the Colts are on pace for a legendary choke job 

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

PIT win + IND loss + Raiders & Chargers Tie would be the most hilarious way for the Steelers to still miss the playoffs so I think you know what convoluted scenario I'm rooting for even more so than usual now

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Colts loss puts the Raiders and Chargers in a 1982 World Cup situation regardless of what happens in PIT vs BAL actually, since BAL would still only be 9-8 with a win

fingers so crossed right now ?

2 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

I didn't see any of the Glennon games for the Giants...but was he THAT much worse than Fromm?

The only reason Glennon’s not playing is because he is hurt.

That being said - he was just as bad

Ben after looking like garbage most of this game showing why he is a Hall of Famer.   

Bad news is the Ravens only need about 30 yards to tie this game and with this Steelers D I don't know.    Well that didn't take long at all.   Overrated Steelers D  

Edited by hammerva